Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Zoom-Zoom
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. I've been signed up on this forum for a while, but I've yet to make a worthwhile contribution to this forum. So, since I like body kits (not all of them), I figured I can contribute something I know a little about. I've made a list of all of the body kits for the MKIV Supra. Hopefully, this will remove a lot of the posts about body kits. I will be adding to this if I come across ones that aren't on this list, and if you have some that aren't on this list please feel free to add to it. Also, I'd like to keep this more informative and less opinionated (if possible), so I (and probably as well as others) would appreciate if everyone keep opinionated posts to a minimum. Moderators, could you please make this a sticky. Hopefully someone can benifit from this.

AB-Flug Type I, Type 2, Type GTM, Type MV, S900 Wide Body :) :)
Amuse Front Under Spoiler
Blitz Body Kit
BN Sports Body Kit, Blister Kit
Bomex Big Mouth, 2 Light, Front Under Spoiler Type I, Type 2
Border Type I, Type II
C-1 Motorsports Body Kit, Front Under Spoiler
C-West Body Kit, Front Half Spoiler
Curve-AD E2000 Wide Body, 3500GT Wide Body (previously known as the S9500 Wide Body, but you'll find more information here):) :)
D-Speed Salt Fire
Do-Luck Body Kit Type I, Type 2
Explosion Body Kit
Greddy Gracer
Jun Front Bumper
Kansai Front Under Spoiler
Max Racing Wide Body
Ridox Body Kit
Signature Body Kit
Skipper Body Kit
Stillen Front Bumper
Supra Store Blue Bumper
Tom's Body Kit
Top Secret Type I, Type II, Type III, GT300 Wide Body
TRD 3000GT Wide Body
Trial Body Kit
Trust Front Under Spoiler
Varis Body Kit
Veilside C-I, C-II, E-I, 99 Fortune Wide Body, 03 Fortune Wide Body
Whifbitz Front Bumper, Ground Effects (consisting of front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper)
Wings West Front Lip
Wise Sports Wide Body, Type I, Front Under Spoiler

*Edit* Here are some of the web pages for the manufacturers that I have listed above.

AB-Flug www.ab-flug.hn.org
Amuse www.webamuse.co.jp
Blitz www.blitz.co.jp
BN Sports www.bn-sports.co.jp
Bomex www.bomex.co.jp
Border border-racing.com
C-1 www.c-one.co.jp
C-West www.c-west.co.jp
Curve Auto Design supra.curve-ad.com or s2.supra.gr.jp
D-Speed www.dspeed.co.jp
Do-Luck do-luck.com
Explosion www.evolution.co.jp
GReddy www.greddy.com
Jun www.junauto.co.jp
Kansai www.kansaiss.co.jp
Max Racing www.maxracing.co.jp
Signature www.evolution.co.jp
Skipper www.skipper.co.jp
Stillen www.stillen.com
Supra Store www.suprastore.com (surprise, surprise)
Tom’s www.tomsracing.co.jp, can be bought at www.suprastore.com
Top Secret www.topsecretjpn.com
TRD www.toyota-trd.com
Trial www.trial.co.jp
Trust www.trust-power.com
Varis www.varis.co.jp
Veilside www.veilside.com
WhifBitz www.whifbitz.co.uk
Wings West www.wingswest.com
Wise Sports www.wisesports.co.jp

This will be updated as I get new ones in. Peace.

-Chris

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
any other pictures of the Wing/Rear of the Signature Supra.....who sells the wing?

SUPER POST MAN!! losts of those i hadnt seen before :)

*EDIT* the C-West front bumper isnt showing up for me off the link......just FYI

·
Zoom-Zoom
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The way you can see the rear is to go to the Explosion site, click signature, scroll till you find the supra, click it, and then place your cursor over the "Rear View" button. It's a flash button, so in like 2 or so seconds, the rear will pop up, but only as long as you hold your cursor over the button. That wing really looks like an older Porsche GT3 wing LOL. Anyhow, thanks for the compliments.

P.S., I fixed the C-West Link.

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
kazesupra said:
The way you can see the rear is to go to the Explosion site, click signature, scroll till you find the supra, click it, and then place your cursor over the "Rear View" button. It's a flash button, so in like 2 or so seconds, the rear will pop up, but only as long as you hold your cursor over the button. That wing really looks like an older Porsche GT3 wing LOL. Anyhow, thanks for the compliments.

P.S., I fixed the C-West Link.
thanx i figured it out, thanx tho. i thought the wing looked porsche-ish, i just wanted to see how it looked on an MKIV, i think it looks pretty damn good. again man, sweet damn post :cool:

·
blur2ed.com
829 Posts
dont forget the Buddy Club 2 Widebody kit.
The first one is currently being made, on my car. About a month left until its done, pictures in a week.
-Kapil
www.buddyclub2.com

·
Zoom-Zoom
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
blur2ed,

Let me know when you get pictures up, that way I can set up links that way. I saw that they were making one on there site, but I didn't want to post it up without pictures, as that would be the first question that get's asked. Thanks for the info.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
dont forget to throw on Modellista Designs on there =)

·
Zoom-Zoom
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sprapwr, I'll fix the bomex links a little later.

Suprachronic, I'm not sure what company makes that kit. I'll search for the thread on it later today and see if I can find a manufacturer link. Also, I'll add the two others you mentioned.

Thanks guys...

Chris.

·
blur2ed.com
829 Posts
exvelocity said:
so where is that kit? it's end of August?

fucking late as shit. its done though...pick it up this weekend, and get it ready for show in December.
I am drifting the car next year.

www.buddyclub2.com
pics on website...i love it.

·
Zoom-Zoom
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
C'mon Blur2ed, we need some more info...

How wide does the flares make the front and rear?
How wide of wheels/tires can you get under there?
How much does it cost?

Kind of a plain kit, especially the rear, but I sort of like it...

·
blur2ed.com
829 Posts
Ok,
Kit is about 2inches wider in rear, 1.5 in front. Nothing crazy, but good for what im doing.
Im doing 18x11 in the rear with 295/35s, 18x9.5 in front, but you can fit 12" wide in the back easily if you want. Get the inner fender rolled and 13"s.
The kit should cost close to $2000 retail...i know its nothing crazy but i like it...the crazy kits are the ones people always talk shit about. I think the smaller fender flares as opposed to crazy wide is great for drifting like im doing. Ill update with pics when the car is painted and has the wheels on it (im gonna be the first in the US with WORK XSA01!)
about 1 month until full painted pics.

1 - 20 of 220 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.