Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and the pics of now..

Now:

Its not quite done...i think i might not paint the inside engine for now...just to remind me of how lucky i am im still alive/driving it. Enjoy...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ToMuchBoost said:
Yea keep us updated it looks like it's coming along great,but I would recommend you to paint the engine bay.
In the future, yes, it will be painted..but for now, its too much of a hassle and i dont plan on having it at any shows any time soon.

Also, no, i dont plan on having it wingless, i have a RMM waiting to go on, along with a do-luck kit (front, sides, rear)..and a ts hood from curtis.

Its also going to have Tein Flex system w/EDFC, new brembo brakes, koyo radiator, hawk pads...and some other goodies

·
Killing Owls 2 stop O Rly
885 Posts
wow, sorry to hear that you got into an accident, but all looks well

Before the accident it looked really good :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I'd like to put my 2 cents on your car man.... looks to me like the shop that is doing the work pulled your rail but didn't pull it all the way out.... seems wavey and on top of that your radiator support isn't straight. Take it from me man... replace the radiator upper and lower support. Seems like they replaced the front part of the apron instead of replacing the whole apron including the rail. Ask them if they measured EVERYTHING to make sure it's all within spec of factory. Trust me man... my advice to you is pull that engine out and have them work it right. Check the center points of your suspension and centering of your wheels. Just look at my thread in the members section.... You'll be surprised at what you'll see I'm working with. If you need help man drop me a PM and we'll chat. I'm in Altadena so I'm down the street from you. How much is it costing.... ? Good to know you're doing ok.

·
67mm soon
113 Posts
ouch, 'rebuild' looks like its coming along good. good luck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts