Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the TRD GEN 1 cat-back exhaust. Very good condition. No dings or dents at all.

This is discontinued, and is no longer available from TRD. The gasket is not re-usable and you will need to find one from a local exhaust or parts place. It is just a basic 4-bolt square 3.125" gasket

The outside diameter of the piping is just under 3.5", and the exhaust tip is a huge 5". This tip exits more straight than most cat-backs or even the TRD GEN2.

This exhaust has a few bends in it, but it is all fully mandrel bent to maximize flow. Good enough to any TT / NA / NA-T / T setup

After I washed my supra, i washed down the cat-back and dried it with a towel. Never even polished it at all, just got the dirt off. Looks very lighted used if that.

$400 picked up from the Northern VA area, or $425 shipped.

I have one local guy inline right now, but posting here to see if there is anyone else intersted. I would use this cat-back in a heart beat, but the damn tip wont fit with my rear lip I have now and I do not want to have to cut it and repaint it again.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
check teh wanted area i belive some one was looking for this item,also i cant belive it has lasted this long people are always looking for this item.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, local buddy picked it up today.

Sorry guys

Please lock or just delete

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.