Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the supras seen here . I hope no one has showed these pics before. Took me a while to compile them all!! there are a lot

and of course, that's not all of them. More to come later.

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
I can sooo see the next fad here being the nascar like tires like that one has. Huge bold white lettering tires on black rims. I can just see it now... Nics pics

·
Stinks like sex in here..
343 Posts
Whats up with all the fugly eyelids :dunno:

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Is it me or 2 years ago whenever you saw pics like this the cars there were much nicer than the ones here, but now a days i think its starting to turn this way. There are nicer japanese tuner cars here at car shows than over there. Lot of rice here too, but as much there.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I'd take this one. I think the Vermont State Police might have some issues with me taking it out on the main roads though.
A stripped, pure race car is a different form of beauty than let's say nice TRD widebody, but it's just as badass imo. :dunno:

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Look at that cartoon pic on the bumper in the first pic

:wtflol: :wtflol:

·
2jz powered
1,657 Posts
DragRacingSupra said:
Look at that cartoon pic on the bumper in the first pic

:wtflol: :wtflol:

i was just gonna comment on the cartoon...HAHAHAHA. first thing i noticed was the cartoon guy on the bumper.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
booster1 said:
Whats up with all the fugly eyelids :dunno:

I was thinking the same thing. They are gross as hell. The headlights on MKIV's are beautiful as is!

Here are some more pics.

also thought this was interesting:

and it must be a production car because I saw more than one in there.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I liked a few of the colors on them...but otherwise :rolleyes: Dont know if its my taste...I see a hint of Supra, but dont look much like it anymore.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Those are some of the ugliest cars I seen posted on the net

·
2007 FSAE World Champion
1,294 Posts
fugly

1 - 20 of 61 Posts