Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was on last night.. did anyone catch it on Stir TV? hell i was on TV too hahah i was the chubby guy helping with the exhaust install.. dunno if any of you guys watch the international channel.. i never do but i did last night because i heard i was gonna be on TV haha.. well they are airing it again this saturday at 630pm and again the following tuesday at 5pm both on channel 26 KTSF the supra thats featured in it belongs to Garland aka mkivsoopra and all the speaking roles that they never included me in is Frank from Racetune.. i was invited there by Frank to help out.. hope you guys catch me.. i mean us on TV..

Brian Lee

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
good stuff bri,,,ya someone record it,,,wont be able to see it sat or tuesd

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
hehehe i saw it last night did a rice can catback swap on a civic, did like 90hp on the dyno. . stir tv rock especially the chicks,!!!

·
Senior Newbie
262 Posts
gixxer_drew said:
watching your friends on TV is a trip. I'm planning to record/digitize it tomorrow night and I think we got someone to host it as well. Can someone else record it in case something goes wrong with my shit. I never done this before....
Thanks drew :) we will look forward to this.. I will "try" to catch the show too.. what channel is it again?? and what time ??

·
Supra + DSM = heaven
3,946 Posts
ahh crap my friend is having a birthday party on saturday and didnt tell me until well, just an hour ago. I'll have to record it onto VHS (leave it running) and then digitize later. There will be a delay getting it up as a result I hope this works :-/

I think its channel 26 right?

if you go to stirtv.com they have showtimes and all that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts