Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a DP, Meth, 110 oct, and a stock frame turbo upgrade these things are hitting 670whp... bet its going to be a stout little performer. Cant wait for someone to swap out the stock head for the Z4 varient and see what it does. Bet someone cracks 1K HP by christmas.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'm curious what the limits on the stock trans and motor will be without building either.

The BMW tuner that hit the 630WHP on pump w/meth and 670 on MS109 doesn't think the engine is the limit. More power can be made with the stock turbo upgrade but the ECU limitations still exist. It still won't allow any power past 6800 RPM and the throttle closes after shifts. I'm sure we'll figure out the limits soon

·
Administrator
8,261 Posts

·
Administrator
8,261 Posts
pardon my ignorance but what does "stock frame but upgraded turbo" mean? tried googling it but bunch of nonsense came up.
Meaning it bolts to factory manifold. Direct replacememt.

·
Registered
90 Posts
With a DP, Meth, 110 oct, and a stock frame turbo upgrade these things are hitting 670whp... bet its going to be a stout little performer. Cant wait for someone to swap out the stock head for the Z4 varient and see what it does. Bet someone cracks 1K HP by christmas.

It looks like your prediction for might come true. Papadakis Racing is looking to get 1000 hp out of their Supra.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts