Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. I'm in desperate need to find out which wires are which coming from the head unit to the amp in the rear of the 2020 model. I believe I have found a much easier and cheaper way to add an amp and additional subs into this car than what I'm seeing posted in most forums. However using the speaker lines after the amp doesn't work so well and I think its from the upgraded power rating. Can anyone please point me in the right direction? I need to know specificly which lines are the subwoofer lines from head unit to the factory amp. Anyone able to save me here?

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey guys. I'm in desperate need to find out which wires are which coming from the head unit to the amp in the rear of the 2020 model. I believe I have found a much easier and cheaper way to add an amp and additional subs into this car than what I'm seeing posted in most forums. However using the speaker lines after the amp doesn't work so well and I think its from the upgraded power rating. Can anyone please point me in the right direction? I need to know specificly which lines are the subwoofer lines from head unit to the factory amp. Anyone able to save me here?
just downloaded guides on how to access the amplifier and subs. planning to pull out the factory amp tomorrow (hopefully) and writing up a wiring diagram for it. will share as soon as it's ready. mine is a 2021, but i doubt much changed from the 2019-2020.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts