Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Definitley beats the blk/blk Trd i have sitting in the garage hands down...

This wheels' so light i thought the carrier sent me an empty box, guess thats what you get with hollow carbon, -even has the fingered grooves...

·
Registered
417 Posts
i've got that exact steering wheel on my '97 but without the carbon.
seems that the j-spec supras received that wheel on 98+.
def. the best looking stock wheel IMHO.
i was thinking about changing it and going aftermarket but i've decided to keep it.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea i agree on that, even TRD steering wheels arent even on par as OEM, just doesnt have that quality feel to it.

·
Hardtopper
235 Posts
Mind spilling on where you got it & price? First time I've seen this wheel...

:drooling:

Also... are you looking to part ways with that blk/blk TRD?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got pretty lucky its an 02 steering wheel, i think they made them with hollowed carbon from 99+ to minimize turning weight but im not sure- actually snagged it off ebay, got lucky.

PM sent about the TRD wheel

·
Registered
678 Posts
My brand new CF wheel should be here soon. ;)

·
Registered
659 Posts
nice! i wanted to get one of those, but then i decided to go with the TRD black/black and i'm satisfied with my choice. Just installa a Cruise control on it and you're done :)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:wackit: :sperm: :wackit: :sperm: :wackit: :sperm: :wackit: :sperm:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea it comes with an airbag, I got the steering wheel off of ebay although i think i saw it once or twice for sale on the forums it went really fast - so far from what i know of its basically the most elusive steering wheel for the mkiv. Although now i got the blk/blk trd laying around so i'll be throwin that up for sale in the next day or two

·
DONT HASSLE THE HOFF
893 Posts
I can get those straight from Japan but they are a pretty penny. I've bought 2 for myself and ended up selling them.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea enough $$$ will buy anything, im just glad that i got it for a reasonable price, im sure the ones you had Euphoric went pretty quickly

1 - 20 of 35 Posts