Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Modellistadesigns CF front lip*PICS*

Does any body else have this front lip? anybody tried to install it yet?
I have it and it looks killer but it has no predrilled holes to mount to my stock front bumper. If you are wondering what it looks like it looks just like the Paisely Racing front lip that is on Ryan Woons car right now. I am going to attempt to install it tonight but the mounting surface has two raised grooves on it that makes mounting it flush next to impossible.....I think?!?! I am going to try it later tonight. I will post pics as well when I do.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is the lip,

Yes you are supposed to use the stock mounting bracket but look at the raised groove, I don't think I will be able to get it to mount up flush with that on there?

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
550orM5 said:
Here is the lip,

Yes you are supposed to use the stock mounting bracket but look at the raised groove, I don't think I will be able to get it to mount up flush with that on there?
the grooves are supposed to be there as the center metal bracket is supposed to go through the center...

make sure you mark where you want to drill in the bumper and take measurement prior to drilling.

the bumper is eurethane so it will stretch and pull so be sure to drill one at a time to insure perfect fitment

its not too hard, i installed it in 30 minutes

search for "dankaholic" on the boards he has pics on it installed

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got it installed....It was just as MYKARISVICIOUS said it would be....Not that difficult to install, but it took me and a friend who works at a body shop a little finagaling to get it to line up perfect. Took us about an Hour or so. I will post pics tomorrow in the sun! Thanks for all the quick help guys, thats why I love this forum!

Email [email protected] for a price, it was under 400 though.

·
Super Moderator
5,991 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
Is this lip the same exact thing as the Carbon Fiber Paisley lip? (pictured below). I can't tell...

Both look amazing :-D
Also resembles the Titan CF front lip too, but I'd suspect that there are only so many different ways to make a CF front lip. :)

But I agree, they all look great!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts