Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Can't wait to see a pic, that looks really good. Is it any lower than the WW lip?

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
I'm definately ordering these and the Diffuser once I get my car running right (that and I scrape up my "wings west trainer lip")

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Its actual a little shorter on the sides than the WW lip. I think in the middle it is the same height though.

·
Administrator
4,972 Posts
Anyone with a non-urethane front lip should really think about spending a few $$ and having some metal re-enforcements made. Otherwise you might as well buy 2 or 3 at the same time. :lol:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I would have thought the opposite. The good part about urathane is that it bends and goes back to its original shape. Putting metal re-enforcements would just make a lip stiffer and crack eaiser! Carbon fiber doesn't give much as it is, don't know why you would want to re-enforce it more?

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
Trust Ryan...he's been thru his share of CF front end issues! And his car never even leaves the shop! hehe...

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I know ryan, and he is just trying to get in a word now so later he can say......I TOLD YOU! HA

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Man I mostly always agree with most people about what looks nice on Supras on the forums, but I just dont like this carbonfiber lip especially on cars where it does not even match, maybe it would look better if it had some air vents or design to it. Does it not look ricey on say red cars. But hey just my .02 :D

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
MANI009 said:
Man I mostly always agree with most people about what looks nice on Supras on the forums, but I just dont like this carbonfiber lip especially on cars where it does not even match, maybe it would look better if it had some air vents or design to it. Does it not look ricey on say red cars. But hey just my .02 :D
i agree on some cars it doesnt look good. Just IMO i dont think it follows the body lines of the supra very well....again my opinion :)

550orM5, i remember ur car when it was still black sitting in 20/20. Good paint job :bigthumb:

·
Registered
117 Posts
:bigok:

I think my car is too low for a 400$ lip.. I cant even clear a coke can on its side with the WW lip installed.

It does look awesome on the gray too.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Yeah we will see how long it holds up before I scrap it or crack it. I can always throw the old one on.?!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Color is 2004 BMW M3 "Silver Grey Metallic"

Thanks, It came out much nicer than I anticipated. Pics don't do it justice.

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
your turn signal is crooked ;)

looks awsome man!

·
Registered
17 Posts

what lip is the one that's on the car in this pic?
is that stock or also aftermarket?

21 - 40 of 53 Posts