Supra Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,832 Posts
Can someone mesure the lip for me?? from top to bottom?? i will buy one, if it is smaller than my seibon, im sick of messin up these lips..

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I am pretty sure it already has clear coat on it, in fact i am sure of it.

Ryan, I see your point.....maybe a strip of black plastic under te lip would do the trick.

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
SteelCitySupra said:
Can someone mesure the lip for me?? from top to bottom?? i will buy one, if it is smaller than my seibon, im sick of messin up these lips..
Jon, I'll call you later to give you details on it. At the shop we have them on a car and off a car so I can tell you all you need to know about it.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
3 inches i think

H

·
0 Posts
RSA Supra said:
Anyone with a non-urethane front lip should really think about spending a few $$ and having some metal re-enforcements made. Otherwise you might as well buy 2 or 3 at the same time. :lol:
Right, and at that point you have to really consider why you think you need a air dam. I have never felt the need for this piece and I lived through the gas crunch of both early and late 70s when aerodynamics were just as important as engine displacement.

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
Wow, that looks sick! Looks great with the paint and the wheels. What kind of wheels are they anyways? Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
HotGreekInASupra said:
Right, and at that point you have to really consider why you think you need a air dam. I have never felt the need for this piece and I lived through the gas crunch of both early and late 70s when aerodynamics were just as important as engine displacement.
70s cars were aerodynamic? :lol: I can think of a few 70s cars I'd like to see try and attempt 200MPH too. I'm pretty sure no one is using this piece to try and gain MPG...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
This front lip looks awesome :bigthumb:

Does anyone have pics of this lip, painted and installed?

Reactions: WhiteBlazze
41 - 53 of 53 Posts