Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4984 Posts

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
It's funny that video games have gotten thta intense... :lol: What I find really, really funny, though, is that as realistic as it is - I can spend some good money and take myself to the range and have a more gratifying experience with real firearms.

(I'm just jealous because I don't have a PS3 or an XBOX360, and want this game).

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts

·
20G Boostin'
1,676 Posts
im willing to bet they are no better than those kids toys "night vision" you can buy at toys'r'us, but with a more realistic casing. keep to the normal version unless you're a fanboi.

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
It's funny that video games have gotten thta intense... :lol: What I find really, really funny, though, is that as realistic as it is - I can spend some good money and take myself to the range and have a more gratifying experience with real firearms.

(I'm just jealous because I don't have a PS3 or an XBOX360, and want this game).
Ya but you can run through a couple hundred bucks in an hour at the range. This give me hours and hours of fun

im willing to bet they are no better than those kids toys "night vision" you can buy at toys'r'us, but with a more realistic casing. keep to the normal version unless you're a fanboi.
I believe I fall into the fanboy category. I need to clean my xbox really good with a duster or something because it gives me the can't read disc bs all the time.

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
Yeah, considering the cheapest (PVS-14) one I have ever looked through was around 2k, I would say that these are just novelty items.

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
check on youtube 'how to fix xbox 360 disc error' sounds more like your laser is fked or the magnet ontop is out of alignment. i need to fix mine myself.
So there is a fix I can do? Sometimes it'll make a really loud noise like the disc is stopping or something. I might have to check this out. It also comes with the original cod which is cool. Is there somewhere you can download games from xbox live because some of my games are scratched.

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
what's the best place to pre order this package? I also want to pre order the beatles guitar hero coming out in september.

1 - 20 of 4984 Posts