Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Toyota Street Pilot
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry had to do if for now. This is a low res proof of the April feature mounted.
I will have the high res soon !

A special shout out went to the 1jz section of this site !

·
Toyota Street Pilot
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe his was an online magazine called Modified Motion.

I love Sherwin's video BTW !

P.S. Thanks guess none of this would have been possible without this section on this forum !
Very useful information and wise members on here

·
Toyota Street Pilot
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Now WTF do you "think" you know about my car ?

You do nothing but further prove your envy towards me and my car.
now go race another schwinn or go mudding in that jacked up car of your.

You're just mad the only coverage your shiet box will ever get is the classifieds...

·
Registered
3,830 Posts

You're just mad the only coverage your shiet box will ever get is the classifieds...
Dude I dont care about your car or the mag coverage other then you lied about making 700rwhp.... Through a factory AUTO toyota transmission come on who are you trying to fool everyone and there mom on this forum knows it will pop long before that!

If you want I can lower my boost down to make 700hp and show you what it really looks like!!!

·
TOASTY!
737 Posts
"The hard-core Toyota tuners have been keeping quiet about this engine. But truth be told, these things are stout enough to crank out more than 700bhp all day long and currently they're selling for around a grand."

great the cat's out of the bag...now every idiot ricer out there is going to do 1j swaps! the price will probably go up in the future also...so much for saying that having a 1j is a rarity or that you are special. :hide:

·
Registered
51 Posts

you miss spelled shit
oo and its jacked up car of yours...if you don't know English how are you going to read that magazine ?

·
Toyota Street Pilot
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
you miss spelled shit
oo and its jacked up car of yours...if you don't know English how are you going to read that magazine ?
I am well aware of the way I spelled shit since it was intentional due to the possibility of forums censorship you dumb ass.

How about you do a search for my past post and you will see I sold the 2JZ cams, and the reason why is because I have 272s now Genius. You should get back on the Hater Bus Slow_SC3 is driving and ride into the sunset together.

btw, I think its so adorable that you came on here to back up your little friends.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts