Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
OG SF Member #603
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a modified stock fuel rail from another SF member that has an additional feed at the other end and a center return. I had a couple questions that I was hoping someone might have an answer to. The center return is drilled into one of the bolt holes for the metal braces that hold the injectors in so I can't connect the middle brace to hold the #3 and #4 injectors in. Has anyone else encountered this and what did you do?
Also, does anyone know where to find 12mm -6 banjos? I found a site in the UK, but they're not responding to my emails.
Thanks.
Scott

·
Registered
305 Posts
I believe you can get the banjos through Russell. Im pretty sure thats where I got the ones I used. I just went to my local Parker Store and they were able to get them for me. Or Im sure you can get them through summit.

As for the rail, I believe you still use the bracket, When you install the fitting it will act as the bolt as well. Just use a sealing washer. It will seal as well as give you more clamping area to hold it down.

·
OG SF Member #603
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, I found the banjos. Don't remember them the last time I searched Summit, but oh well.
The return fitting is kind of in the way of the brace. What I'm thinking I may do is cut the brace in two and then attach a larger washer(or something like that) to it so the fitting can extend through it.
Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts