Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

I have never changed the TI Exhaust on my Z06 because I loved how it sounded from the factory, and then loved it even more after I put in the cam/heads last summer.

However...

A friend in the car club I am in had a set of custom TI exhausts which essentially has a piece of titanium welded into the pipes which partially bypasses the muffler. I decided to give them a try out. It is hard to tell in the video, but the new exhaust livens the sound up a decent amount, but not to the point it is obnoxious or loses the TI sound I enjoy.

Below is a before and after video, with a couple of runs at the end to show how it sounds when driving.

http://spdkilz.com/video-audio/Video-Audio/My Z06/ModifiedTIExhaust.wmv (15.1 Mb)

Opinions?

Carleton

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very nice! I cant wait to have my F13 on a 112lsa installed with some heads next month. I have Corsa Indy's with no cats and long tubes. Ill post a video of my setup also. Thanks for sharing.

Al.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Your car sounds good! I like that camera angle you had to get the exhaust note while driving.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
man I love the TI exhaust..it makes the engine sound like its screaming 10k rpms!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts