Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a lot of IM's and emails about SilverBullet (Tony Melber) abusing his mod powers. You mods might want to look into it. Tony has a history of going around starting up crap with people all the time.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
nothing for nothing but Tony has been helping alot!
Most people upset i would guess are the ones breaking the rules not to add its the first we hear of this .

·
Administrator
17,222 Posts
Any proof? We know you guys don't exactly have the best history together. I've seen Tony doing some good moderating as of late, but obviously don't see everything he's up to.

Clearly we're going to stand by our moderators first and foremost, but if you have any proof of issues, let me or another admin know.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just get random emails from people on the forums who think I am a normal mod. I tell all of them I am a mod only in my section and can't do anything anywhere else.

Anyone who contacts me I tell to contact you guys but I figured I'd just make a note since I have been getting a lot of complaints:)

·
Retired Super-Mod
10,170 Posts
Ryan -- have an admin change your title to show that you're a sponsor and not a moderator. That will remove the confusion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts