Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was just wondering if there is anything you can do to a 89 toyota supra non turbo for free that makes it faster ? Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
171 Posts
Visit SOGI, they have all sorts of stuff... I know there's a little trick you can do to your AFM, but other than that I have very little experience with the NA's.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
nothing really spending the time to do. You wont feel a difference.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
NO.

You can't even "maintain" any car for free... On the 86.5 NA I had, I installed some PaceSetter headers, and used an Unorthodox crank pulley and it "seemed" to do better. Best thing you can do is just start saving up for an eventual engine swap, if HP/performance is what you're after.... lots of choices these days... 7M-GTE, 1JZ, 2JZ, etc.

No matter what, there are no "free" performance upgrades for the NA. Good luck!

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
No free performance upgrades... but there's free stuff u can do to make the car faster. For instance gut the interior, remove ac, remove ps, get better at driving??? Visit the $20 or less mod page in the FAQ.

Owning a supra while ur broke isn't gonna work.
BTW What Satan said is absolutely true, you cannot even MAINTAIN a car for free. If you just got the car you shouldn't be thinking about performance upgrades... you should be thinking about changing all fluids, new tires, alignment, etc...

-Craig :freak:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts