Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fly Navy
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally posted this in the wrong section by accident...

Anyways, I'm thinking of upgrading my stock (crappy) e-brake handle and shift knob. Are there certain items from MOMO that fit well? Maybe some that don't fit at all? I'm really wanting to get a new shift knob, replace that boot, and get a new e-brake handle, and maybe install a leather boot over that as well.

Anyone done this? Care to share info/pics? Search is down, otherwise... well... you know. ;) Thanks in advance. :D

·
Greddy T78
393 Posts
I have stock leather shift boot, with veilside knob.
Momo e-break handle and custom made boot for that

Hope it helps somewhat...
It won´t fit bolt on, you would have to cut the leather off and then put the handle over the stock one...

// André

·
Registered
203 Posts
you can always get it custom made and have the stitching colored a different tone which looks really good

hardest problem about shift knobs is the “fit” in your hand…I used to have an expensive Momo but never liked how it felt in my hand while shifting…opted for something a bit bigger and more weighted up top

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
I've always love the momo ebreak. Would like to do that upgrade sometime in the future. Just dont like any of their steering wheels.

·
Fly Navy
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know some 'modding' is required to get the e-brake handle to fit. How exactly does the stock handle come off? Also, how exactly is the handle attached? I guess I'll see exactly how once I get in there, but just looking for some ideas on getting the stock one off and the MOMO on without making a complete hack-job of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts