Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Eleventeen
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one would you choose, and do you have any experience tracking with them?

Competition

Jet

The Jet seems to have these palm supports, wondering if it's of any use. Any opinions ae welcome, this is also my street car. thanks!

·
Registered
531 Posts
The jet seems to have supports were your hands are supposed to be on track. My first 6 months my hands used to wander so I put tennis racket tape were they were supposed to go, this wheel would be a good reminder for that. If you don't have that habit then which ever you like better.

·
Eleventeen
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been out once so I'm not sure what my problems are yet :p. Thanks for the input I am leaning Jet at this point.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
If you're tracking I'd suggest the Competition over the Jet. The mounting point for the Jet is not centered, it is toward the lower part of the steering wheel.

If you really need the palm "supports" I would suggest the Corse. And it has a much better feel than the Competition which is a thicker steering wheel - feels too fat in some instances. The Corse has natural oval shape that fits in the grips of your hand.

Regards,
James R

·
Eleventeen
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Supra GTR said:
If you're tracking I'd suggest the Competition over the Jet. The mounting point for the Jet is not centered, it is toward the lower part of the steering wheel.

If you really need the palm "supports" I would suggest the Corse. And it has a much better feel than the Competition which is a thicker steering wheel - feels too fat in some instances. The Corse has natural oval shape that fits in the grips of your hand.

Regards,
James R

nice. I like that one thank you for the input, what would you suggest if I don't need the supports?

edit: another friend also recommended the Corse so I bought it, thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts