Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 448 Posts

·
1002hp denim blue beast
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
alright guys lets make this one happen to close out this year meets.

car wash meet
Sunday September 29th 7pm-9:30pm

if you have any question feel free to post

·
7mge power
1,045 Posts
Idk, anything works.

·
1002hp denim blue beast
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good we can do it on the second week of the month if everyone could make it.

·
7mge power
1,045 Posts
Hey who wants to tune their ride. I might be heading down south soon to tune my car, hoping to land 500 on 91 with 1 bottle of sea-foam and 2 bottle of octane. Then maybe 560 or 570 @ 23lbs on race gas

·
7mge power
1,045 Posts
will im always down for a car wash meet. Went back to the Chinese place, funny thing she ask if my wife was my girlfriend, dam she could have been, would of had double the pussy, lmfao.

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
Hey who wants to tune their ride. I might be heading down south soon to tune my car, hoping to land 500 on 91 with 1 bottle of sea-foam and 2 bottle of octane. Then maybe 560 or 570 @ 23lbs on race gas
That sea foam is a beast. It makes people think you need new rings because of the smoke but that shit make your car run so smooth and clean. I love it

·
7mge power
1,045 Posts
yeah true, but they also work as a octane booster to.

·
7mge power
1,045 Posts
those sea foam works as a octane booster to.

·
1002hp denim blue beast
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so where is everyone else at on this meet?if funny no one post but when the meet happen there are more than a few cars lol

·
POS mk3
1,186 Posts
so where is everyone else at on this meet?if funny no one post but when the meet happen there are more than a few cars lol
yea cause a lot of people dont even get on line..

by the way every1 my phone broke so i lost every1s number ill let you guys know when i get a new 1

1 - 20 of 448 Posts