Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 448 Posts

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
Got an important important thing I gotta do on the 10th but if that's the day it's gotta be I can't make it. Damn!!!!!!!!

·
1002hp denim blue beast
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
tuesday is the 11th foo! i dont think anyone want to meet on a tuesday.

friday the 14 at 7pm with 44degree or

sunday the 16 at noon it would be nice and sunny around 58degree.

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
yeah the 10th is amonday not a tuesday. but Kams correct i think friday saturday or sunday is best for everybody.Better chance for a better turnout. you know the more the merrier. Can everyboby thats for sure to comr just logg on and say ill bethere. Thats all you have to do> HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY SUPRA FAMILY

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
yeah the 10th is amonday not a tuesday. but Kams correct i think friday saturday or sunday is best for everybody.Better chance for a better turnout. you know the more the merrier. Can everyboby thats for sure to comr just logg on and say ill bethere. Thats all you have to do> HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY SUPRA FAMILY
for the 10Th?

·
1002hp denim blue beast
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
i was just messing around with the post.anyways i would like to do it on a sunday as we can have more people to attend this meet.(some honda guys ask me if they can come to our meet)

pm me if you would like to attend the meet as i am working on head counts.

·
7M Underconstruction
409 Posts
Okay sounds good guys I'll see whats up on that day. If your talking about people knowing about the meet post it up on Cencalsupras. we need to make a list of what to bring for the bbq so everyone wont be hungry. if you guys don't want to bbq then maybe some kind of potluck, everyone bring their own cook food. I say the best day for a meet is a Sat or Sun.

·
1002hp denim blue beast
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
so have we decided on a day meet or a night meet on that date? thought this was a carwash meet more of a kick back and hang out,but your welcome to bring snacks. will save the bbq for a real meet.we can have the next meet during the day time so we can bbq?let me know im always down for a carwash bbq meet at night lol.(but if the cops roll by i dunoo..)

also if you guys are interested in a photo shoot for cencal calendar pm me it would be great to go through next year with different supra that you know on your wall:)

·
1002hp denim blue beast
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
pictures are going to be from the meets,also from different locations for different cars.its going to look nice!

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
oh well i guess ill have to sit this one out cause the white ghost will still be in the hospital in the recovery room lol

21 - 40 of 448 Posts