Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 448 Posts

·
1002hp denim blue beast
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
well guys the meeting date is jan,9 at 12pm so lets make sure we get everyone that wants to go to be there.see you all sunday.(oh dont forget to bring your name tag.)lol

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
would like cencal to be more organize in our meets so i think this is a good thread to post our monthly meets with dates,and with pictures.lets talk about the next meet here
hopefully this will be a good sticky for us!

alright guys the date for the next meet is set

its official jan 9,2011 at 12pm-whenever.bring some money to chip in for the bbq .
i will bethere but i dont have no money to chip in im in the middle of a rebuil do you know how much it cost to do a motor tranny swap on a mk4? huh huh do you!!!! its freaking expensive. im actually mad at you for even asking me to chip in on food! who needs food anyway a swap is all a man needs in his life i can live off race fuel fumes forever >>>>>>

·
1002hp denim blue beast
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
i will bethere but i dont have no money to chip in im in the middle of a rebuil do you know how much it cost to do a motor tranny swap on a mk4? huh huh do you!!!! its freaking expensive. im actually mad at you for even asking me to chip in on food! who needs food anyway a swap is all a man needs in his life i can live off race fuel fumes forever >>>>>>
I wouldn't know since I'm not a baller like you!I can't afford a gte so my na ass would never know how much it cost!lol
just bring your ass to the meet man!

·
POS mk3
1,186 Posts
hey ill bring a table so we can put food and drinks on....what do you think kam if we all pitched few bucks got lil ceasars pizza or something cheap 2 munch on you know?

also i was thinking we could go for a cruise afterwards....it might be pretty foggy though according to accuweather.com

·
7M Underconstruction
409 Posts
I'm with elliot on the food idea. People go to a meet to chill and talk hangout, some kind of potluck where you bring your own food and share that case don't have to watch over a BBQ pit lol.

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
idk its whatever if you guys wanna do pizza fine but im not tryna be funny or anything but unless ive been to your house im not eattin anything outta anyones pot lol ill chip in on pizza and sodas

·
7mge power
1,045 Posts
Okay Kam, you need to stop this bro, u wanted the 14 and then the 9, so i txt everyone already, so ill be there at noon, if no one shows up, then oh well. We're sticking to tomorrow at noon. Night time tends to get too cold so no thanks.

·
7mge power
1,045 Posts
yeah do it, one for me and elliot to, i need a red one for my car, ill send u a pix of my motor so u could iron it onto the shirt, lol.

·
POS mk3
1,186 Posts
so we doing pizza?where the hell are we meeting at since i don't go on cencal?
we could just have every1 pitch few bucks in and have some1 go get it..ill bring my table some1 can bring cups and plates that would be awesome if not ill bring mine just in case

yes 2morrow at noon ill b there...maybe cruise after if its not to foggy...?

41 - 60 of 448 Posts