Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a taste of a couple of the many updates recently made to the OldSchool Supra Site*. Mod Fest is alive & well- I've just been quietly collecting expensive parts, & trying to get the OldSchool site fixed/updated.

·······································

See the Update History for specifics, & be sure to report back any bum links, thnx.

Stop the presses!!!
If all goes well, this will be mine very soon. Blown motor, ratty interior, nice outside...just your avg MkIII, LOL. It'll be a daily driver once it gets a motor.
;)

Take care.

*Optimized for Internet Explorer Not Netscape/Java VM friendly.

·
b00st junkie
433 Posts
keepin it in the family, thats the way it should be. The blue car sounds like the perfect track car to me, but that's just my opinion. Should be interesting to see how long it stays stock as a daily driver.

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
93anthracite said:
keepin it in the family, thats the way it should be. The blue car sounds like the perfect track car to me, but that's just my opinion. Should be interesting to see how long it stays stock as a daily driver.
Heh, the '87 has NO interior from the back of the front seats rearward, so it is much more a track car than the '89 would ever be. The '89 interior just needs some work to get nice, not a ton...so it will retain its civility, LOL.

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bdekoning said:
want to share with us how much you got that HKS mani clone for?
It came together w/othr components, so I could not give it a specific price of its own. Sorry.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,151 Posts
nice larry.. god I dont know how you get the engine so shiny.... Oh yeah I do.. There's never a engine there!! Heh JK :D

Have fun.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
good to see ur still alive and kicking! another Supra to add to the family eh? im sure the nieghborhood cant wait for this new "Toy" to arrive! :p ;) keep us updated on both cars on ur site! :cool:

oh.... and i give it 20 minutes after arrival Larry throws on the first few "mods"! :lol:

·
Registered
762 Posts
I just spent a couple of hours reading through your site Larry. Real nice job, excellent writing and some classy mods. Have you thought about "extending" your MW injection stuf when you get the AEM installed? I'm going for one of Dereks kits, I've read great things about it.

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
51Cards said:
I give it 2 weeks... tops ;)
Hello Steve,
Thnx for PM. The redirector page had been removed prior to me seeing your PM, LOL. Weird.

I just found out the turbo grenaded into the motor, so I'm still trying to decide whethr to use the '87's motor, & get a turbo [stock], or get a Jap replacement & deal w/its problems.

Mods? Look for a ~250rwhp daily driver...at some point. Some hand-me-downs from the '87, most likely, but not much more, really. After 300rwhp is when more shi+ breaks, ey.

Keep in mind, if the deal actually goes thru, it will be enough to get it running; so OldSchool's AVC-R, as well as the SuperDrager, & IC to TB alum hardpipes + S-type BOV [re-routed] will likely have to wait. Let's not forget OldSchool's new Tokico Illumina IIs, & seasoned ST springs.

I really want coilovers for the '87, as well as 4" exh pipes, & re-routed IC pipes...so hand-me-downs to the '89 are a given. Most MkIII guys are too cheap for me to sell the stuff, LOL, so it's just as well. Intake, & TRD clutch will top off the '89.

That's it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts