Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got some more pics of the intercooler, piping and some random pics....but for the people who asked about the size of the intercooler and the piping..here ya go
1 - pic with a spray paint can

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2 - closer shot of the intercooler

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
3 - upper piping from the 3000 pipe...with HKS SSQ bov. because viperlocc has an auto, the bov doesnt kill his car and well, it is QUITE loud on this too.

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
4 - the piping that come from the turbo to the intercooler on the drivers side. this pipe you need to remove the housing around the fog light in order for the U-Bend to fit in.

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
5 - piping from the exit of the intercooler (passenger side) to the 3000 pipe..
the stock plastic peice that goes into the side of the car is still there.

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
7 - pic of the RSR exhaust. viperlocc is having it done for $60 to have it mounted at an angle, more like the MKIV exhaust to straighten out the 2 bends behind the exhaust...figure it might be a little lounder and better flowing...it will look more aggressive as well..

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
8 - random pic with the car in the garage and hood open. you can still see the intercooler and the spray paint can for size reference (sp?)

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i guess i dont have a pic of the core size...though i did take one, didnt show up on the phone. viperlocc put a coke can on top of it and the core size is exacly the same size of the can..so its pretty wide. very aggressive...
wherever we park everyone looks and ask's about it and whatnot.

sorry for so many pics but this camera phone is friggin awesome.
next set of pics will be with the car having intrax springs, gunmetal MKIII 5star rims or the ones on there now (MKIV), curved exhaust, and a new paint job. going to be either MKIV gloss black, or dark saphire blue like this pic
enjoy the pics guyz..let me and viperlocc know how you like em...

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
So when you swinging by Milwaukee to give me a ride? :D

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
we'll be there sunday for import warz

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
450hp_Supra_MKIII said:
we'll be there sunday for import warz
Import Warz? I don't even know where that is or whats up with it...

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
import warz is at the Union Grove racetrack...greatlakes or whatever. its the last one as far as i know and everyone or almost from elhurst chicago meet will be there....fyrarms is gonna drag everyone to go lol

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
450hp_Supra_MKIII said:
import warz is at the Union Grove racetrack...greatlakes or whatever. its the last one as far as i know and everyone or almost from elhurst chicago meet will be there....fyrarms is gonna drag everyone to go lol
Wish I could be there. :(

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
450hp_Supra_MKIII said:
it's not that far away lol...
When all you have is your shoes it is.

·
Its Me...Its Me
631 Posts
450hp_Supra_MKIII said:
i guess i dont have a pic of the core size...though i did take one, didnt show up on the phone. viperlocc put a coke can on top of it and the core size is exacly the same size of the can..so its pretty wide. very aggressive...
wherever we park everyone looks and ask's about it and whatnot.

sorry for so many pics but this camera phone is friggin awesome.
next set of pics will be with the car having intrax springs, gunmetal MKIII 5star rims or the ones on there now (MKIV), curved exhaust, and a new paint job. going to be either MKIV gloss black, or dark saphire blue like this pic
enjoy the pics guyz..let me and viperlocc know how you like em...
That Supra is sooooo Purrrrrdeeee!!!:eek:

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
slowyoda89 said:
i like the multiple house clamps,looks like my intercooler couplinks lol
hehe yeah we had problems in the past about it popping off while boosting on the road...:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts