Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
@llcoolgene
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got these back from Tony about a week ago....He first did the calipers and HKS rail for me then i sent him the rest of the parts. Everything came out beautiful as usual!!!! He even welded and grinded down the water neck pipe. Beautiful job again Tony!!! Dont' hesitate to send your parts out folks!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
885 Posts
good taste man. can't wait to see the pictures of everything once your ride is completed. looks like your going all out here

·
Registered
629 Posts
casper said:
i think you need to clear just the fronts. rears are aluminum so they won't rust

I was thinking about a clear coat from a cleaning aspect... if they are clear coated it would be spray and wash instead of remove weel and hand polish...

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
wow, i didnt know you could polish the brake calipers. those look very nice.

·
Over Medicated
2,718 Posts
casper said:
i think you need to clear just the fronts. rears are aluminum so they won't rust
CRM33184 said:
I was thinking about a clear coat from a cleaning aspect... if they are clear coated it would be spray and wash instead of remove weel and hand polish...
I was thinking clear coat to keep the sticker from peeling up.

Looking good as always Tony. :bigthumb:

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
CRM33184 said:
you can always zoop seal it!

·
@llcoolgene
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CRM33184 said:
are your going to put some sort of clear coat over the brake calipers??
I bought the 2 ounce kit Zoopseal for some of the polished parts and for my rims and i bought a can of VHT high temp clear for the brake calipers and anything else that may get out that i can clear....thanks guys!! Tony's work doesn't match any work around my area.... :bigthumb:

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Tony is un fucking real!!!! Look at this work!

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Tony you are a true artist :hail:!

I'm gonna PM you concerning polishing ok?

Gregg

·
@llcoolgene
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tony

Parts are going on the engine right now and as soon as it's out the body shop, the engines goes in....I'll let you know, but i think i got everything.....

Brian

You know i got something up my sleeves for the norcal heads....

Thanks for the compliments, Tony work is amazing...

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
SuPrAmA69 said:
Tony

Parts are going on the engine right now and as soon as it's out the body shop, the engines goes in....I'll let you know, but i think i got everything.....

Brian

You know i got something up my sleeves for the norcal heads....

Thanks for the compliments, Tony work is amazing...

Thanks for the update.

Take Care

1 - 20 of 20 Posts