Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up...i have a bpu 6 spd..mods below and i seem to have a problem with my low boost setting on my BC...

i have it set right now almost all the way down since it is cold out and my car builds boost fine...whne i have the BC set on low boost the car climbs to 12-13 psi and stays for a bit but as soon as i get to like 5500 and up in the rpms my boost just creeps up there..its like it holds at 12-13 psi which is good and then like the wastegate lets go and the boost just creeps with higher rpms...now when i swithc to high boost whioch is set at 17-18 psi it builds boost fine hits 17-18 psi and stays just liek that and doesnt climb or fall all the way till redline...

what is the deal...is it just that the cold is casueing the creep or could there be something up with my low boost setting..i did try to play with the gain but nothing helped..still have boost creep on low boost and regular controlled boost on high boost setting

anyone have any clue

thanx in advance
anthony

·
11,221 Posts
You have to play with the gain button. If there's boost creep, use the "gain" aka "balance" knob and turn it counterclockwise till the boost is better.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
see the problem witht he gain is that if i set it for the low boost setting then most likely it will screw with the high boost and how that setting works

1 - 3 of 3 Posts