Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Demonic
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me which is a more rare car? a turbo mk3 or a all trac? or even just mk3 vs. all trac?

Thanks,
Chris

·
Demonic
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any idea on numbers of production? here in Ohio i see quite a bit of all tracs..just about as many as mk3s...honestly..

Chris

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Celica All-Trac ???? Is that what you meant?

In Case, yes, All-Trac is more rare than MK3...

·
en hopup veritas
165 Posts
All trac numbers were extremely small....My cousin owns one of only 49 93' all tracs imported into the US. If I remember correctly overall All trac numbers 88-93 totalled less than 9500. The other major issue was that they did not sell well at all (they were more than a MA70 turbo in some cases) so the factory kept many of them as demos, pool vehicles, and company leases. I can remember being a kid and my dad bringing home All tracs all the time from the Demo fleet.

Matt

·
My name's Scruffy.
1,566 Posts
4 all-tracs roaming around madison here...very beautiful condition i might add...im gonna ask this old lady that works at the mall to see if i can buy her white stock low mileage all-trac...

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Definitely the all-trac. Guy I bought my mk3 from sold it in order to put a lot of money into his newly acquired, completely stock and mint all trac. Beautiful looking. CT26 going in. Gonna be a great auto-cross car. I think the 500-100 figure is correct ... but I think it may just be 500.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
There are only around 1500 total ST185 All Trac Celicas as far as I know, I wanted one for the longest time and just finally settled on a 1g DSM AWD because I wanted something along those lines for a winter car/dd... they are EXTREMELY rare, more rare than the MKIV or the MKIII...

·