Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been taking more pictures to update my portion of the 7M Power site and have also had a lot of requests for certain pictures of my car. Rather than respond to each of you individually, I thought I would just post up here and let you see. Seeing as how there are some big changes in store over christmas, I dont' want to do my update on 7M Power just yet. Enjoy! :D

Butt Shot :)

Passenger Quarter:

Driver Quarter:

Engine 1:

Engine2:

Engine 3:

·
Beat the hell outta tu!!
1,061 Posts
Such a unique and wicked looking 7M...
I've seen it a thousand times but it never gets old. :drooling:

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
Aside from the rear lights, I think the whole thing looks sweet! :)

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeff Lange said:
Aside from the rear lights, I think the whole thing looks sweet! :)
HEHE...Here we go on the lights again :D

They are all LED's...at night, it's like freakin Christmas. Each of the bigger lights has 100 and somethin lights in it and each of the blinkers has about 50 or so. Looks dead sexy in my opinion, but not many people like them. Until they see them in person :D

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
I'm sure they look all right to you ;), and that's what really matters! I just don't think I'd do it to my own car :p

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
nice!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
HEHE...Here we go on the lights again :D

They are all LED's...at night, it's like freakin Christmas. Each of the bigger lights has 100 and somethin lights in it and each of the blinkers has about 50 or so. Looks dead sexy in my opinion, but not many people like them. Until they see them in person :D
lets see a night shot ;)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Trent, does your top camcover ventilation thingy just go down underneath the car? Or is there a filter on the end of it or maybe even a catchcan? Very nice car indeed...

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GenSupra said:
i have to say Trent, seeing your supra motivates me to keep going on mine
Well then my work here is done! J/k :) Seriously though, I'm glad that I can have some sort of effect on you. I can't even count how many times I wanted to give up and just buy something more economical or easier to drive or easier on the pocketbook, but no matter what I tried to drive or tried to convince myself I needed or wanted, just didnt' compare to the beast that is my Supra. She's hung around through 3 crazy girlfriends, many hard times, and lots and lots of drives at 2 am when you can't sleep or when you are pissed off.

Thank you GenSupra. Just one comment like that makes it all worth it.

·
0 Posts
why would u put the piping RIGHT next to the hot ass turbo, thats worst than stock aint it???

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
7MGTE said:
why would u put the piping RIGHT next to the hot ass turbo, thats worst than stock aint it???
Not if you coat them correctly. The pipes have been ceramic coated and had some other high temp coating done to them where after a hard run I can grab the pipe with a full grip and not be burned at all. The pipe is close to the compressor side. It's actually farther away from the hot side than it looks.

NOTHING is worse than stock.

·
Registered
249 Posts
If I'm correct....that's a different third brake light than the standard 87 mkIII has...care to elaborate??

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
he already did:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bzdaname said:
If I'm correct....that's a different third brake light than the standard 87 mkIII has...care to elaborate??
That's because it's a 88 tail light. My car is not an 87 bud :) The 87 light was skinnier than the 88. The 86.5 and the 87 had the same and then the 88 got wider and then of course it changed completely in 89. But that is the stock 88 third brake light.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts