Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ronin
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok. got more stuff.. including a 90 supra turbo. so e-mail me for stuff.

BAsically i put the other low mileage 7m in it. so.. if you want a rebuilt 7mgte with arps studs and hks hg with a .57 trim ct26, a titan motorsport downpipe, and an hks dragger exhaust connected by a cooleze test pipe. its all inside a 90 supra turbo targa.. it runs and drives. im only asking 2k. the car can be titled.. but it will take some work.. im mostly selling it because i dont need the body.. so basically look at it like the body and stuff is free for someone to part out. the motor and trans etc.. is all yours. only 2k.. just come get the thing i need it out!

Also.. i have a set of 17'' chrome mkiv wheels with nitto tires.. one tire has a small hole.. should be repairable with a patch. ill sell them for 300 if you take the car.. if will be 500 if sold seperatly. i will reward whoever takes the car.. like i said.. i need it all out of my house.

I also have a spare 7mgte.. spare r154 and lots of spare parts. ecu and harness included.. someone can take it all for 400.. just come get it.

Lowering price on the teins.. 800 obo. these are NEVER installed. brand new. the wrenches and stickers are still in the unopened plastic.

Safc... 220obo. unopened safc2 black. never been out the box.

Greddy tt.. unopened in the box. 75.

Used FCD.. Make an offer.

Walbro pump- 90 obo.. unopened in the plastic.

I need this stuff out of my house!

·
Ronin
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think i may have a manual boost controller too.

·
Ronin
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok. got more stuff.. including a 90 supra turbo. so e-mail me for stuff.

BAsically i put the other low mileage 7m in it. so.. if you want a rebuilt 7mgte with arps studs and hks hg with a .57 trim ct26, a titan motorsport downpipe, and an hks dragger exhaust connected by a cooleze test pipe. its all inside a 90 supra turbo targa.. it runs and drives. im only asking 2k. the car can be titled.. but it will take some work.. im mostly selling it because i dont need the body.. so basically look at it like the body and stuff is free for someone to part out. the motor and trans etc.. is all yours. only 2k.. just come get the thing i need it out!

Also.. i have a set of 17'' chrome mkiv wheels with nitto tires.. one tire has a small hole.. should be repairable with a patch. ill sell them for 300 if you take the car.. if will be 500 if sold seperatly. i will reward whoever takes the car.. like i said.. i need it all out of my house.

I also have a spare 7mgte.. spare r154 and lots of spare parts. ecu and harness included.. someone can take it all for 400.. just come get it.

Lowering price on the teins.. 800 obo. these are NEVER installed. brand new. the wrenches and stickers are still in the unopened plastic.

Safc... 220obo. unopened safc2 black. never been out the box.

Greddy tt.. unopened in the box. 75.

Used FCD.. Make an offer.

Walbro pump- 90 obo.. unopened in the plastic.

I need this stuff out of my house!

·
Ronin
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crap picture but here is the car.

·
Ronin
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
the stuff you see not listed has already been sold.

·
Ronin
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
safc sold.

A

·
0 Posts
I need all of the body trim pieces that run down the center of the fenders, doors, and rear quarter panel. Please tell me you have them :)

·
SF Lurker
31 Posts
PM me w/ info on MBC if you do actually have one.

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Fcd: 50 shipped to NY?

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
what tiens... \

whats wrong with the car... wrecked? where? pics of dmg..

·
Banned
77 Posts
I was wondering if you had the exterior trim pieces that go around the rear hatch windshieldand if they are in good shape and not brittle or cracking or faded or anything... and if by chance you still had a passenger door molding that is in good shape with good clips? Please PM me with quotes to 78550.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts