Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Well you beat me to it with the post. I think I will be going up.. depends though I have alot of buddies in town, but they are car heads and will most likely want to go. Maybe I will see you there.

·
Administrator
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dan94TT said:
Well you beat me to it with the post. I think I will be going up.. depends though I have alot of buddies in town, but they are car heads and will most likely want to go. Maybe I will see you there.
Cool let me know, this time I will bring my own camera since it seems like a certain someone can't get the vids online quick enough ;) :p

Did you fix your car?

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
HAHA.. I will bring the video camera this time and then take the cord from the office to the house so we can finally get those things uploaded. You have no idea how hetic this week has been we at one point had 22 people sleeping in our house! Spring Break up at home means all of the boys/girls come to visit.. great times but tiring and the house becomes a pig pen! Too much drinking has gone on too and I think its taken a toll on my liver... as for tonight I think we are going to roll. I might bring the dawg, but I am not going to run it, I need an oil change and a new set of plugs.. and it had enough fun for the week on the highway last night with my roommates FD and my buddies vette! We made our own little fun run from Ft. Lauderdale back up to Delray last night at about midnight! :D The Supra is still the king of the highway, but that Vette moves from the roll, we would have to hit REALLY high speeds to really see who is the real winner.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
C5 with full headers back exhaust and ram air intake. It is a 98 red C5 targa 6spd.

Last time at Moroso he cut a 2.1 60' on street tires that had the cords showing.. he has Nitto 555s now so I am hoping he can cut a 1.9.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Up for sale?!?! say it aint so.. it is getting close to time to leave for the track.. will there be any other supras in attendance.

·
Administrator
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fcrash294tt said:
Yeah it's true .I just need to figure out my price and put together an ad.
Why is that man??? u were going to get the tranny and all that what happend?

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Bring it up one last time for good measure.. i got he boys from NJ down here and they all want to see a single turbo car run.... come on Frank do it for NJ LOL :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
In looking it all over. Everytime I get to a new level with the car. I want more and more and more and more . Next is the tranny but then after that it'll be something else I want and on and on and on its a disease man!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
So get the trans and see how you feel about wanting to sell her? LOL.. come on brother bring her out tonight.. look at her in that sig pic.. BEGGIN for it!

·
Administrator
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fcrash294tt said:
In looking it all over. Everytime I get to a new level with the car. I want more and more and more and more . Next is the tranny but then after that it'll be something else I want and on and on and on its a disease man!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
It is a disease, but a good one!!!

Come out there frank...!!! BTW if you want to sell it for real let me know put it back to stock it will sell quicker that way and we can swap out turbo set ups ;) :D

·
Administrator
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BTW is there any way you can get a higher quality video of the last run??? :D I can wait for that one!

Let me know.

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
94Silver said:
BTW is there any way you can get a higher quality video of the last run??? :D I can wait for that one!

Let me know.
I could but we just started some drinking and have some shorties over. i am not in the best shape to edit videos. :D

Tomorrow I will see what I can do.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts