Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should see the debut of both the new Scion TC driven by Christian Rado (could be the fastest FWD pass ever) and also the Bullish Motorsports/AEM 2JZ Dragster! Im sure there will plenty other 2JZs there too.

Who is planning on going?

·
Just an old *******
2,550 Posts
Dan94TT said:
Should see the debut of both the new Scion TC driven by Christian Rado (could be the fastest FWD pass ever) and also the Bullish Motorsports/AEM 2JZ Dragster! Im sure there will plenty other 2JZs there too.

Who is planning on going?
We plan on being out there for the rain fest.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
The fast forward motorwerks supra should be out there as well... this might be a record weekend!!! that is if the weather holds up.

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
I think Wes and i might go on Sunday.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
What hotel are you guys going to be at? We got a room at the embassy suites or whatever its called

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Should be a good time.. I plan on going on Sunday, but hopefully the weather agrees!

·
Real Girl Thread FTW!
4,626 Posts
Moroso This Weekend

A lot of us will be thre this weekend, I'm having doubts I'll finish in time. But regardless I'll be there.
Promises to be really good.
Watch out for TITAN MOTORSPORTS CELICA (2JZ) 6.49 @ 217 mph
:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
onelove said:
I don't feel like driving my car down there, however if there's room in the rig i'll have it there.
U are lazy :lol: Bring her down!!! :stickpoke

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
onelove said:
UFC 53 Saturday night :) Got a "mandatory" work meeting @ Wing House.
:blah: :stickpoke

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Damn this FL weather.. does anyone know what happens if the event is a complete wash out?

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
mteele said:
Jimmy, you going to be there this weekend? We can just meet there to do our deal.

~Matt
Matt yes I will be there indeed, look for me @ the TurboWax booth, I will bring the stuff with me.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts