Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Move this to the FL forum.. I will get it moved for you.. is Clark going again? Black supra on black CCWs.. I went up with him on Wednesday night.. what a car!

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Weren't you hating on Supra's in another thread you made in the drag racing section?

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
He owns a C6 (see his thread in drag racing section).. I dont know who's 800 hp Supra is going.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Dan94TT said:
Move this to the FL forum.. I will get it moved for you.. is Clark going again? Black supra on black CCWs.. I went up with him on Wednesday night.. what a car!
No, I'm not going back to Moroso w/o MT ET Drag radials or slicks! I can't believe how much worse the 315 Nitto's were than the 275 MT ET Drag radials. Should be back down that way next month and I'll bring better tires.

-Clark

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Clark.. when you get back down let me know bro.. I will be legal to go have a few beers with you by that time.. and of course I would like another ride in your car! Maybe by that time I will be going through my single process hopefully, the ride in your car really made me decide BPU is not good anymore :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was not hating. I love Supras. They just have trouble hooking up.

My buddy has a 800+ Supra that TPS built for him. 35 pounds of boost! T78.

It makes my car feel like a stock Civic.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Who is your friend.. we need more info? White T78 car... are you talking about Chris?

·
TACO!
682 Posts
If ti is the black one that has been at TPS for a while, waiting on parts, I beleive it. The set up looks Monsterus. A full engine build up.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is his car. Jon, you can take a flying you know what you dick! Half that on Pump gas you dork.

Don't you come in and talk shit like this!

Dan,

It's Dave's car. He has posted before under blacksupramkiv

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ok Guys,

Here is the story about my car. I wish I could of gone out to Moroso tonight, but I am leaving to Vegas early tomorrow morning. Erol. Mary, Sugar, and Marshall have been great at TPS. My car feels unreal, I am dropping it back at the shop to get the HKS drag suspension put on and have them just check up on it. I have not done much to the outside accept add the ssr gt3 rims, who I bought off Troy(BoostedSupra I believe is his screenname) The interior needs some work new seats and things, I am going to be working on it over the summer. The car dyno
at 570 on pump gas, it could do a lot more, but only after I get better tires, suspension, and a few other things. I would go over the list of things done to it, but to much to say right now, I still need to pack my suitcase. I am looking forward to attending those supra picnics and meets when I get back home. I have owned this car for 10 years, and I never get tired of it. Now listen guys, James, the guy with the Vette, he will give us a run for are money soon, His stock vette ran a 12.55 not to shabby, if I know him he will have that car in the 11s soon. I wish I could post pictures but I am a stupid ass when it comes to computers. If you would like to see some engine shots Email me at [email protected] and I will send them to you, and if you have some of your car please send them to me, looking forward to going to the track soon to see what it will do

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
flnsx said:
That is his car. Jon, you can take a flying you know what you dick! Half that on Pump gas you dork.

Don't you come in and talk shit like this!

Dan,

It's Dave's car. He has posted before under blacksupramkiv
i was speaking about the white car that TPS did... not your boyfriends... calm down sweety.

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
I think the fastest supra in S. FL will be a Red car I just saw a few days ago, member is on the forum quite frequently and has a sick car :)

·
Medium Ballin'
3,024 Posts
onelove said:
I think the fastest supra in S. FL will be a Red car I just saw a few days ago, member is on the forum quite frequently and has a sick car :)
OH GOD, NOT SO MANY DETAILS. MY BRAIN CAN'T HANDLE ALL THE INFORMATION! :freak: :)

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
bigmike said:
OH GOD, NOT SO MANY DETAILS. MY BRAIN CAN'T HANDLE ALL THE INFORMATION! :freak: :)
its got a SP-eleventy billion DASH one....

go home keyboard cowboy; not everyone is a dyno queen/mod list whore.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts