Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
When i read the title, i was thinkin s600 or s65... But the wheels on that look small

·
4,109 Posts
I'm in Princeton tomorrow...i'll go take a peek:)

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
The CLS55 is THE car to have IMO in the MB lineup. Drop dead gorgeous and very fast, with the most awesome V8 noise to booth! :)

-Olivier

·
Supra Newb
635 Posts
I would take the CLS 55 over all the others except maybe the S65. That would take some serious thought. I havent seen a CLS on the road yet, im jealous

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
CLS 55 = hot
E55 Waggy = hotter

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
well if you want to get crazy - an SLK65 :yum:

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,226 Posts
damn i would rock that i wonder what is runs in the 1/4?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Mr. Wob said:
well if you want to get crazy - an SLK65 :yum:

does the slk even have that as an option? seems like too small a car to pull that off. if they could, i'd drive it. it has the striking features of the SLR without looking as awkward.

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
cds01 said:
does the slk even have that as an option? seems like too small a car to pull that off. if they could, i'd drive it. it has the striking features of the SLR without looking as awkward.
No, they have an SLK55 though.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
g0t_b00st said:
yes that is hott...but i like this one much better! i'm actually starting to see these on the roads alot more now!

:werd: I saw a cls on the road not too long ago. When I first saw pics of it, I didn't really care for it, then it grew on me. Little did I know that I would fall in love once I saw it on the street. The thing exudes sexiness and class...I want one. Someone needs to trade their cls for my maxima. :blah:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts