Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
A State of Trance
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's not my car but im the only one i think who knows about this forum in my town. So i had in mind to share some pics of the most beautiful car in Ostersund.

·
11,217 Posts
I love it!!! I like it better wingless though. My cousin has a 95 S240sx (I don't know the exact term as to like srdet and shit). It's black/black (leather, premium on 95's) with black wheels. He took off the stock wing and patched it up. It looks nice as hell. Too bad it's a non-turbo.

·
IUCK FSLAM
277 Posts
Looks ok besides the wing and I dont care much for the front and rear.. or the wheels.

I'm picking up my red 98 next friday :bigthumb:

·
A State of Trance
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This one has black leather interior. Looks really nice. Have GReddy BCC, GReddy Oiltemp, turbopressure and watertemp when i looked inside it. Under the carbonfiber hood thier is stuff from HKS and GReddy. Also know that the engine is modifeid alot. Long way from stock SR20DET.. It's a Nissan 200SX S14 Z-Edition.

·
Registered
63 Posts
michaelvanle said:
I love it!!! I like it better wingless though. My cousin has a 95 S240sx (I don't know the exact term as to like srdet and shit). It's black/black (leather, premium on 95's) with black wheels. He took off the stock wing and patched it up. It looks nice as hell. Too bad it's a non-turbo.
are you the one that gave me a -1 rep buddy?

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Minus the wing, it would look perfect. Cool car nonetheless.

-Olivier

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
I used to live in Sweden and now I remembered why I moved. Because the coolest cars in town were riced out 240sx's

LOL just giving you a hard time. There used to be a Yellow 92 Diablo in your town some black guy named Steffan owned this was back in 94 though before I left. Not sure if he's still there.

·
A State of Trance
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RossoCorsaItaly said:
I used to live in Sweden and now I remembered why I moved. Because the coolest cars in town were riced out 240sx's

LOL just giving you a hard time. There used to be a Yellow 92 Diablo in your town some black guy named Steffan owned this was back in 94 though before I left. Not sure if he's still there.
A Diablo in Ostersund...? Hmm, we have had an Ferrari 550 Maranello. That's the only italian :D

By the way, the cars in this town. That's nothing you want to se.. Giant, very long ugly old americans :rolleyes:

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,831 Posts
Skruf said:
A Diablo in Ostersund...? Hmm, we have had an Ferrari 550 Maranello. That's the only italian :D

By the way, the cars in this town. That's nothing you want to se.. Giant, very long ugly old americans :rolleyes:
But you guys have hot blonde swedish girls right??? :) If not i feel bad for you.

·
A State of Trance
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SteelCitySupra said:
But you guys have hot blonde swedish girls right??? :) If not i feel bad for you.
Haha, thats right :D Forgot to told you about them ;)

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
Put the stock body parts back on (or a good looking kit), different wheels, and take of the spoiler and it would be good.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts