Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I don't know if you read it, but it said "stock twins". I am unsure of the actual number, I believe Andi has the record- somewhere around 460 RWHP.
 

·
Super Big D. Moderator
Joined
·
1,078 Posts
MaxPrime said:
I don't know if you read it, but it said "stock twins". I am unsure of the actual number, I believe Andi has the record- somewhere around 460 RWHP.
andi did 472 i beleive on race gas and stock twins.
 

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
I dont think Andi has the record, I would say Gino De Farro back when he had his old car with the stock twins.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
MaxPrime said:
I don't know if you read it, but it said "stock twins". I am unsure of the actual number, I believe Andi has the record- somewhere around 460 RWHP.
o sorry didnt read it right, my bad

Rob~
 

·
Supra OG
Joined
·
2,392 Posts
Chris Bergemann at 484.9 rwhp, 483.1 ft-lbs, stock twins, no NOS.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
FYI, I think Vivek is up there in the 600's on stock twins and NITROUS.. No N2O, I don't know about..
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
17,237 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, Chris' numbers were obtained on a Mustang dyno...which will read higher than a DynoJet 248C. I know that wasn't specified as a point on this thread, but I don't think 484.9 rwhp on a Mustang is equal to the same amount (or even a bit less) on a DynoJet 248C.

Not trying to take away from Chris B's numbers whatsoever! :)

Steve T.

XCELR8 said:
Chris Bergemann at 484.9 rwhp, 483.1 ft-lbs, stock twins, no NOS.
 

·
Supra OG
Joined
·
2,392 Posts
I heard that he dynoed the same day on the dynojet at 30 hp less. Some claim you get a lower figure on a mustang. All I know is I got some insanely high # on that same mustang dyno (330+ rwhp) with my auto TT in stock trim. I agree that we need to compare figures at least on the same dyno.
 

·
Very Senior Member
Joined
·
10,004 Posts
Steve Theodore said:
If I'm not mistaken, Chris' numbers were obtained on a Mustang dyno...which will read higher than a DynoJet 248C. I know that wasn't specified as a point on this thread, but I don't think 484.9 rwhp on a Mustang is equal to the same amount (or even a bit less) on a DynoJet 248C.

Not trying to take away from Chris B's numbers whatsoever! :)

Steve T.

probably wasn't a hardtop, either.;) ;)
does that change the adjusted HP???:p :p
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
17,237 Posts
Wow...they must have opened a funny school in Vicksburg! ;)

Steve T.

VickSupra said:

probably wasn't a hardtop, either.;) ;)
does that change the adjusted HP???:p :p
 

·
Moderator, Boost Addict
Joined
·
2,597 Posts
XCELR8 said:
Chris Bergemann at 484.9 rwhp, 483.1 ft-lbs, stock twins, no NOS.
I got the TQ beat there....

Adam
 

·
Moderator, Boost Addict
Joined
·
2,597 Posts
Andi said:
Atta boy, make me shoot higher! I need to redyno soon anyway. So is the concensus 486RWHP from Tony and 518RWTQ from Andi? I just need some goals here :D

Adam
 

·
SupraForums Sponsor
Joined
·
4,068 Posts
My best corrected was 485rwhp/517rwtq. The actual numbers of that same run were 496rwhp/527rwtq.
That was obtained on stock twins with no nitrous using 22lbs of boost. Later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,009 Posts
Based on Wingless Tony's Trap speed and ET, I would definitely say he has the most powerful Stock Twin Supra on the planet. His HP numbers are probably conservative if anything.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top