·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good first two races

Marquez gets his title back in 2016?
Can Rossi get the 10th title?
Is Lorenzo going to Ducati in 2017?

COTA this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the invite
I wish I was
We have some car work we need to finish up here
I was there for the first race in 2013

If you guys do it again in 2017 I will try to make it

·
Registered
165 Posts
We do it every year and its been a great turn out. The last few years have been at our downtown location and was a much smaller facility and still will have a 200+ person turnout, but now we're in a 20k sq ft building right off IH35. Whenever you're in the area stop on in and I'll show you the latest Aprilia/Moto Guzzi offerings

·
From the land down under
3,633 Posts
RIP Luis :(

Marc will take the title this year, rossi is done winning championships
RIP Luis Salom #39 :(

Ill presume you wrote your post before Rossi won the race, coming from 8th or 9th place on lap 1?

That was a master class victory, and it was so great to see Vale fight so hard and come out on top with MM.

Their hand shake in Parc Perme afterwards was the icing on the cake too.

So now we have 2 race wins each for the main players, but MM is leading due to suffering no DNF's against Vale and Jorge's 2 each...To be honest, Im surprised that he isnt far further ahead in the points

Roll on Assen for another spectacular race :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
it doesnt matter when i wrote the post, i'll stick to my statement :p great win for sure, not trying to take anything away from him, very impressive given his age. still dont think he'll take any more championships...

was very happy to see him and marc bury the hatchet, leave the drama for the kids.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts