Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another knockout ride from Marquez!!!!!
Pole and win.
Rossi is showing more and more form as well.

A perfect season would be amazing...but its early.......

·
Registered
693 Posts
I think we can collectively stop with the "it's still early/it's a long season" frame of thinking.

Dude got knocked down to 10th and climbed back to win the race....against the best riders in the world.

Absolute silliness, and barring a serious injury (since breaking your ankle right before the start of the season, yet going on to earn pole + race wins for 5 straight events....and counting...apparently isn't any big deal to MM93), this is going to be a legendary season to follow up last year's remarkable campaign.

And my smile grows wider everytime VR finishes ahead of Jlo. :-D

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think we can collectively stop with the "it's still early/it's a long season" frame of thinking.

Dude got knocked down to 10th and climbed back to win the race....against the best riders in the world.

Absolute silliness, and barring a serious injury (since breaking your ankle right before the start of the season, yet going on to earn pole + race wins for 5 straight events....and counting...apparently isn't any big deal to MM93), this is going to be a legendary season to follow up last year's remarkable campaign.

And my smile grows wider everytime VR finishes ahead of Jlo. :-D
couldnt agree with you more. i'd venture to say MM is the ayrton senna of the motogp world. and its really nice to see rossi doing so well!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts