Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know the pics are shitty, the battery in my camara dies so i had to use my phone. i will take some good pics tonight.

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes its a 2jz..I have some wiring I have to finish up tonight. Aem ems boost control and nitrous control.. Then have to have the 4in DP made...other than that it is ready to start..

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
Very nice man! looks damn good

how much that run you? where you get it done at?

·
Registered
240 Posts
after seeing that i think i just had an orgasm....
p.s. thank you *no homo

·
Where does it end?
796 Posts
2jzMK3 said:
Yes its a 2jz..I have some wiring I have to finish up tonight. Aem ems boost control and nitrous control.. Then have to have the 4in DP made...other than that it is ready to start..
WOW! :drool:

·
Where does it end?
796 Posts
You didn't do the 6spd yet did you? And so much for riding in the car now, i don't think I want to because I won't want mine anymore! :scratch:

·
.928 RWHP & Climing!
998 Posts
2jzMK3 said:
Yes, I know for a fact that it is a 2JZ, but I wasn't sure if that was a 2JZ-GTE or if you're mixing up the GE with the GTE parts. Cause' if you were, I have a couple of questions for you....hehehehe.

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mrsuprafreak said:
You didn't do the 6spd yet did you? And so much for riding in the car now, i don't think I want to because I won't want mine anymore! :scratch:
lol 6spd is going in this weekend. :) and i cant wait. i will get some pics for you this weekend mark.. lol

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
:O is all

1 - 14 of 14 Posts