Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my engine is completely done now and all we had to do was put on the motor mounts on and then start dropping it in when i realize that the motor mounts i have will not work. Now i dont have any pics but... I believe the original ones i had were round ( i have a 91 turbo ) . One of my original ones was bad so i got some used ones off here and they are square and will not work on my engine. My supra was surposed to be running today...!!!!!!.....I called toyota and they want $300 for new motor mounts....

I need help fast..... where can i get motor mounts for cheaper then $300?
and what do these square ones go too?

anyone have used motor mounts in great condition that will fit a 91 turbo for sale?

·
Registered
320 Posts
86.5 - 89.5 are early style motor mounts which are square. 89.5 and up to 92 use a different style mount as well as a different front subframe which are round. so you just need to find a set of 89.5 and up mounts.

·
4,627 Posts
Theres a motor mount from a Mazda Pickup or something that is a direct bolt on. Not sure which one though.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Theres a motor mount from a Mazda Pickup or something that is a direct bolt on. Not sure which one though.

Anyone else heard of this????????

·
Missing my supra
629 Posts
call champion Toyota and ask for the 98 supra engine mounts. They are semi solid and will work with a tiny bit of modification. And they will run you about $107 shipped. I have them installed with my 1j so I know they will work.

Good luck bro...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I used a set of motor mount for a ford truck 300 l6 motor I think the year was a 93 the anchor part # is 2698 you will have to get a locking nut i got the one that i used at lowes hope this will help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts