Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know a motor i can put in a geo storm?? i wanna make one a sleeper for the fun of it, anyone know maybe???

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
there's a video floating around somewhere of a turbo storm. I think it might have had suzuki engine in it. but i'm not completely sure.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
i knewa Metro with a MR2 motor mounted in the trunk, other then that...

Listen, what are u looking for out of it? and how much are you willing to spend? I could tell you a nuclear reactor would work, but im sure you dont have the money for it.

·
6,137 Posts
^^^ have fun getting a tranny with reverse to mate to the motor and handle 300hp and 2000+ lbs of car

·
Registered
594 Posts
who ever needed a reverse anyways...getting out of the storm and pushing it will definitely add to the sleeper look :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i like the ideas, any others, im looking for something not done and sleeper as hell, i have money, not a shit load of it, but i got like 5 - 10 grand to drop on this

·
6,137 Posts
so drop a 350 in it. cut the firewall, gut it and make a subframe.

·
6,137 Posts
so you dont want to do custom work, but you want a different motor? I got news for you any swap is going to be custom work. if your dumping 10k into a fucking GEo then id suggest do somethign worthwhile. Hell fro 10k your better off finding an old 350 powered anything and cutting off the body, sectioning the frame and welding the geo body on it.

thats if you want to make power anyway. im sure you could just boost the stock motor and slap on a standalone system with some custom internals for 10k. but you want a swap so...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts