Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Andi,

Did you have any problems rubbing with the 10" rims up front? What tires are you running up front?

What are your teins set to? Height and shock adjustments...

Thanks!
 

·
Supra OG
Joined
·
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
carcnoid said:
Andi,

Did you have any problems rubbing with the 10" rims up front?

Nope....

What tires are you running up front?
275/40-17 Yokohama AVS Sports in front..
315/35-17 Yokohama AVS Sports in back...

I've run KD's on this setup too but just got them replaced... and unfortunately the KD's were on back order for the right rear.

What are your teins set to? Height and shock adjustments...

Thanks!
Pretty damn low ride height, similar to Eibach.... as you can see in the pic at the top of this thread..

I think I had the front shocks 6 clicks from full stiff and the rears 5 clicks from full stiff... on the track.

On the street I'm running 12 clicks from full stiff all around.

Andi
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,022 Posts
Damn a 1 second difference is a lot from one high end tire to another... I wonder if they will make the new Nitto 555R2s in 315/35/17? Sure hope so... 100 treadwear is good enough for daily driving :)
 

·
Supra OG
Joined
·
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Grant said:
Damn a 1 second difference is a lot from one high end tire to another... I wonder if they will make the new Nitto 555R2s in 315/35/17? Sure hope so... 100 treadwear is good enough for daily driving :)
That would be cool....

I hadn't even heard of the R2's till this weekend.. on of the F-Bodies there was wearing those...

Andi
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Andi,

How did you like the AVS Sports? I've been wanting to get new wheels, but the KD's have been on backorder for ages!

One second is quite a lot :/.

Thanks.
 

·
Supra OG
Joined
·
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
carcnoid said:
Andi,

How did you like the AVS Sports? I've been wanting to get new wheels, but the KD's have been on backorder for ages!

One second is quite a lot :/.

Thanks.
The AVS Sports are alright, I didn't mind them now when they're new.

But I think they'll lose another second or two as they wear... :(

time will tell..

Andi
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top