Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Addictive Racing Motorsports is moving to a bigger location. Does anyone know or have a connection to someone who can cut out a concrete slab, dig it out and reinforce it for the dyno. Please let me know. We also need help moving if you all are bored.
The new location is on Prince and Oracle and is 4 times the size of our current shop. We will have lots of grand opening sales for everyone!

·
1995 TT 6spd
244 Posts
Addictive Racing Motorsports is moving to a bigger location. Does anyone know or have a connection to someone who can cut out a concrete slab, dig it out and reinforce it for the dyno. Please let me know. We also need help moving if you all are bored.
The new location is on Prince and Oracle and is 4 times the size of our current shop. We will have lots of grand opening sales for everyone!

eric will provide a box of hundred's to anyone who wants to help :gtfo: lol

·
Registered
855 Posts
I'm sure JT could do it! JT can do anything... :)

·
1995 TT 6spd
244 Posts
I'm sure JT could do it! JT can do anything... :)
hahahhaha remeber he is only 1 of 3 poeple qualified to work on a supra in arizona hahaha. so maybe i should call him to trasport my car then lol i just hope he doesnt back it into anything like he almost did with your car in vegas :loser:

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Go back to hugging Ryan or some other gay tendency of yours. Beanie Baby

·
1995 TT 6spd
244 Posts
Go back to hugging Ryan or some other gay tendency of yours. Beanie Baby
dont you have a car to tune you "afc tuner" ahahahahahhahaahahh 400hp ftw!

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
dont you have a car to tune you "afc tuner" ahahahahahhahaahahh 400hp ftw!
What did you expect with no wideband and only 14 psi? Please tell me. I want to hear this.

·
1995 TT 6spd
244 Posts
and dont you have your mom's credit card to go rack up? or a rev limiter to test on your 130k mile supra? :werdlol:
my mom's credit card? lol ok dude dont you have to go back to your high school it has to be about 3rd period now hahah my parents have never paid for anything i have always paid for all my own stuff idk who the fuck u think you r but you obviously dont know me and are an e warrior lol. i came from a family with no money and all 5 of my cars and my house was all bought by myself with no ones help so thank you your a winner dude. btw tell you mom to pay me she owes me for "services rendered" lol.

·
1995 TT 6spd
244 Posts
What did you expect with no wideband and only 14 psi? Please tell me. I want to hear this.
maybe you should have got him the right parts that's why he has been calling me asking what to do. and we had a wideband in the car when you "tuned it". maybe if you would have shimmed his cams it would have made more power :)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
my mom's credit card? lol ok dude dont you have to go back to your high school it has to be about 3rd period now hahah my parents have never paid for anything i have always paid for all my own stuff idk who the fuck u think you r but you obviously dont know me and are an e warrior lol. i came from a family with no money and all 5 of my cars and my house was all bought by myself with no ones help so thank you your a winner dude. btw tell you mom to pay me she owes me for "services rendered" lol.
watch whos mom you talk about, dumb fuck.

·
1995 TT 6spd
244 Posts
watch whos mom you talk about, dumb fuck.
lol wow he talks about mine then you jump on and get on me about that wow. you a winner :dumbass:

·
1995 TT 6spd
244 Posts
he said you used her credit cards in no way did he slander her name. learn some grammar while youre at it bean.
i have more education than you could ever dream of accomplishing i didnt say anything to you or this dumbass for that matter so please just stfu cause i have no beef with you or this little kid for that matter unless he wants some i am at addictive racing everyday. i dont hide behind a keyboard :)

·
1995 TT 6spd
244 Posts
I concur with Ralph.
i agree completely this is dumb but if someone is going to call me out im not going to let them run their trap especially behind a keyboard

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
i have more education than you could ever dream of accomplishing i did say anything to you or this dumbass for that matter so please just stfu cause i have no beef with you or this little kid for that matter unless he wants some i am at addictive racing everyday. i dont hide behind a keyboard :)
and you cant properly type on the computer? like i give a fuck where you went to school or your education your grammar is garbage half the time you talk on here. and im done for the day time for work.

·
1995 TT 6spd
244 Posts
and you cant properly type on the computer? like i give a fuck where you went to school or your education your grammar is garbage half the time you talk on here. and im done for the day time for work.
lol since i make so many post on sf lol this is why good ol sf drama. have a good day at work pumpkin lol

·
Registered
551 Posts
e warrior? LOL. alright mister 460whp. bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. i just want some videos of your sweet 130k miles supra and that gt42...also if you could please hook your boost gauge up to your pcv system, it'll probably be far more accurate that way. O wait, well bean, PCV is an acronym for Positive Crankcase Ventilation, this system allows the positive pressure of oil fumes built in a crankcase to escape into the intake. These fumes develop from rotating mass inside of ones engine, as well as from this thing called blow by. Generally older tired engines have further worn piston rings and cylinder walls, allowing more and more combustion gases into the crankcase. More so with boosted engines, for obvious reasons. In result, you enjoy the hell out of your sweet new turbo bud.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts