Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sometimes I see dead ppl
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up, I've decided that I'm moving to LA/Infineon area in July or August. I'm moving out there with a couple of friends, and we're gonna try to start up a shop out there working on drift cars and that. I'll be running the supra side of the house. we're also bringing in JDM motors and that, lalala, but anyone have any information on the area-I need to find a place to lease-for my shop and that. Any info on where to look would be great. we're guessing about a 2000 square foot place would be plenty to get us started.

thanks

Josh
Boso

·
Sometimes I see dead ppl
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, not really into the expensive thing. I think we're gonna go buy a motor home to live out of for awhile and do a whole drift team type thing. My friend already drives D1 and Formula D. After talking extensively with him, I think we're gonna try to find a 2000-3000 square foot place, just enough to have a little store front, 2 lifts, and room to store parts, as we'll be trying to go to Japan every 2-3 months to send back a container full of parts. I'm trying to get myself excited about this-as I'm probably gonna pour every dime that I've saved over the past few years into this.

·
Registered
181 Posts
jz_killa_t68 said:
Yeah, not really into the expensive thing. I think we're gonna go buy a motor home to live out of for awhile and do a whole drift team type thing. My friend already drives D1 and Formula D. After talking extensively with him, I think we're gonna try to find a 2000-3000 square foot place, just enough to have a little store front, 2 lifts, and room to store parts, as we'll be trying to go to Japan every 2-3 months to send back a container full of parts. I'm trying to get myself excited about this-as I'm probably gonna pour every dime that I've saved over the past few years into this.
If you need help in your store, I can help! Im a great salesman,etc. If you guys did installations, etc. then I could be incharge of sales, telephones, stock, etc.!!! Hit me up if you would want help bro.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
We pay around 60 cents a square foot for our place so it looks like thats what you are looking for. The place is more secluded so its good for warehouse or if you have lots and lots of previous cliente.

12321 sampson ave
riverside, ca 92503

Mapquest it.

if you are interested you can call the leasing office at 951-272-6716
Im not really sure if they got any vacant lots so just give them a call.. Ask for Kathy

The place is ZONED for auto repair too.. and it has a REALLY REALLY NICE now newly big repaved parking lot where you can drift on SUNDAYS----owner john will probably get pissed if he sees it! haha

let me know if you want pictures of the place..i'll walk outside and snap on pics if you want

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
btw..next door to us is a dyno shop with a mustangdyno ;P

·
Sometimes I see dead ppl
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sweet, looks like we'll be giving Kathy a call this moring. Thanks for the great info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts