Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
SC400 Newb
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, here is the deal... I am moving to OKC with my buddy Mark here next month and I am needing to get used to the area and meet some Supra guys and ect..

I would just like to find out where all the Supra guys are at and see what there is to do.......

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,519 Posts
Hey aren't you the guy who was talking about making the "Suprazine" magazine like two years ago? I was part of that, lol.

Anyways. Yeah there are alot of OKC Metro and Tulsa guys. We try to have big meets every month or, along with little weekend get-togethers.

Welcome!

BTW Where exactly in OKC are you moving to? And if you don't mind, why are you moving here?

·
SC400 Newb
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Po' Kid said:
Hey aren't you the guy who was talking about making the "Suprazine" magazine like two years ago? I was part of that, lol.

Anyways. Yeah there are alot of OKC Metro and Tulsa guys. We try to have big meets every month or, along with little weekend get-togethers.

Welcome!

BTW Where exactly in OKC are you moving to? And if you don't mind, why are you moving here?

Hey hey haha. Yep, SupraZine. I still might try and revive that because I want to do it so bad. I just got caught up with work, and it was hell.....

About where we are moving, we are looking seriously at this place....
Vintage Lakes
10301 North Pennsylvania, Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Its in north OKC

I am moving here because I am going to try to get back into school and take all my basics. I would here, but there are too many distractions with my family to do well here....

·
SC400 Newb
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
attie4 said:
if ur moving from texas then u'll hate it.

Lubbock is nothing like Dallas or Houston. There is NO car scene here. Just a lot of fart cans and shit.

I lived in Lawton for a couple years, when I could not drive, and I just moved back from Tampa Florida and anything is better than Lubbock right now.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
whats up man, I live right outside okc. Cant really tell you what there is to do around here since all I have done since Ive lived here is work, but figured I would say whats up anyway.
Hopefully there will be more meets now that its gonna be staying warm, shoot me a pm once you get moved or if you need any help let me know.

·
10'S BABY
3,835 Posts
Welcome. We try to get together every so often. Many cars around here do not compare to those of Houston or Dallas, but I like to think that we are a pretty tight knit group so to speak. Everyone here is pretty kool. You will enjoy it. We are going to get together in late June in Tulsa. You should come out

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
attie4 said:
LOL, u OKC guys dont even come close to some of tulsa ppl. :fawk:
89MKIIIT said:
Many cars around here do not compare to those of Houston or Dallas

N E WAYZ

147MPH hasnt been outdone by an Oklahoma Supra that i know of yet :naughty:
back in 2004 also so someone in the OK Supra community here needs to step it up

8,181 Posts
Supralative said:
N E WAYZ

147MPH hasnt been outdone by an Oklahoma Supra that i know of yet :naughty:
back in 2004 also so someone in the OK Supra community here needs to step it up

i thought u were getting back to the old love. any news?

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
attie4 said:
i thought u were getting back to the old love. any news?
hehehe
yea my wife hehehee
as of now no crazy desire to build another Supra just yet
i want the 147MPH to get crushed by someone local in a TRUE STREET car...AC, full interior, stereo, power everything...stuff like that...no gutting this or pulling the power steering..blah blah you know

i still wrench on them here and there but other than that not much
just getting back into racing minis again now...LOL

so come Oklahoma Supras get the job done....we are lacking here
no it should run this or another Supra with this set up has ran this so this one should do the same...lets see you guys get it done....143MPH in 03 so you guys get to get the ball rolling now!!! :sadance:

·
Older School
9 Posts
Don't move to Vintage Lakes unless you want your car broken into and you like having cops around. That apartment complex is crap. Ask any police officer in The Village.

G

·
BuddyJ said:
Don't move to Vintage Lakes unless you want your car broken into and you like having cops around. That apartment complex is crap. Ask any police officer in The Village.
lolz
oklahoma ftl

·
652 Posts
Hey all.... I'm in town (OKC) opening up the Carmax in Edmond.

Gonna be here til' the 15th...

Anyone one from the community wanna get together and chase some bitches let me know... I am always down.

Saw a MKIV on the freeway late last Saturday... Black.

The person I was with wouldn't speed up and pull next to it so i don't have much more details.

Thomas Kenyon
512-743-8070

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
hehehee
good luck mangs
MKIV community locally is small
i work 2nd shift so cant help you there...wife would geek too if i went chasing hahahahaa
heard about that Carmax place....what are you doing there

pm me if anything this weekend
i can get a texas hold em game if you are interested in playing cards and stuff

its gonna be a hot weekend

·
Registered
61 Posts
I moved from Lutz, Fl back about 6 years ago and still hate that to this day. Unless Lutz has changed that much i would suggest to stay there, all their property values there are going up anyways :).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts