Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Boostin
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im in SB for tonight looking at appartments cuz im moving to SB in like a month,
i was wondering if anyone knows some shop or car related job i can apply to or go talk to them either around SBCC like downtown or close to UCSB, let me know

· Banned
325 Posts
I used to live there for awhile, and i moved up here, there are No shop or any car related job, very beautyful town and too expensive, UCSB is very nice school, closed to the beach..
You can find job at any company over there, but not with a car job, or try at dealer.
watch out with the cops also..if you are racing..haha.
Good luck.. :bigthumb:

· Registered
465 Posts
yeah i would have to say that SB was by far my favorite place to live in CA. Its not too big, not too small, there is plenty to do, and more hot girls that anyone knows what to do with. Only downside is that its 1.5 hrs from la and very expensive. Someday i will live there again. As far as auto related jobs, they are slim to none. Youre best bet would be a dealer or something.

· Boostin
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys i def notice that nice cars r in certain areas and there is not much car scene but wat i have to agree w/ is that there is really hot girls everywhere!! i alrfeady met this girl name porsche! haha ya like the car and shes extremely hot!

· Boostin
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya im going to SBCC (santa barbara city college then transfer to the UC), and ya i was trying to figure out wat -evganzon- was saying cuz i never heard anyone say santa barbara is a shit hole..

· Registered
35 Posts
I'll be attending UCSB this fall and have also been searching for apartments up there recently. Did see two C6 z06's, few vipers, course some porsches... Would also like to know if there is a car scene at all, the 101 looks to be fun @2am on a weekday :stickpoke:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.