Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be moving to seattle in a few months. What is there to do for fun? Lots of supras? Just wondering if i should look foward to being bored. Thanks for any info.
-Mike

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
your gonna miss AZ :( unless you like rain more than sunshine ;)

·
MMMM Smells like coolant
213 Posts
Fun things to do in Seattle

1 drive to California and look for sunshine.
park your Supra for the winter
make bets on when in July the sun comes out

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
You won't like the rain...haha... Unless you have webfeet.

Usually the rainy season ends just after the 4th of July and we get some sunshine. We could get pretty nice weather into October but even during that period rain can come anytime...haha...

But we welcome you in this neck of the woods. Looking forward to meeting you at one of our get to gethers sometime in the future...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive been in 115 degree heat all my life, i can deal with some rain. I just cant wait for a change. Do you guys have meets very often? Look foward to meeting you all at some get togethers.
-Mike

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank god. I cant deal with much more of it.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
What are you moving up here for? There's lots to do.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I HATE the heat. And its time for a change. Tired of the people here. To close to mexico!!! What kinda shit is there to do?
-Mike

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
Cravin Boost said:
Fun things to do in Seattle

1 drive to California and look for sunshine.
park your Supra for the winter
make bets on when in July the sun comes out
Sit in traffic...
Sit in traffic...
no really...sit in traffic

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
ra24man said:
Sit in traffic...
Sit in traffic...
no really...sit in traffic
...then move to Oregon after getting tired of it.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
REG-UL8 said:
...then move to Oregon after getting tired of it.
Yeah sit in traffic in the Seattle area or move to Portland, OR and sit in traffic there...haha...

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
loki2043 said:
fun part of oregon is driving out to the beach on highway 6 :bigthumb: no cops at all:p talk about some fun twisty ass turns.
They do hang out sometimes...but the lack of state law enforcement in Oregon has been noted many times in the last 10 years...the goofy taxes over there and misappropriated spending leads to pot holes and no officers on the road. I like the Seattle area..maybe it's cause I only make it up there once every five years. I need to take a weekend or two and do some of the touristy things around town...Pike's Place, seafood at the pier, aquarium, Space needle...(Hendrix experience still there?)...all the good 'cheesy' stuff. If you can get around the traffic you're fine from what I hear. The street layout is not a grid like southern AZ towns...the main thouroughfare roads orient themselves to the water bodies with grid surface streets in between...helps to get a good map to keep with you at all times for awhile.

Mark

·
Registered
102 Posts
wasnt it in the 100s last summer? i know it was hot as hell... damn global warming :(

when i talked to mike he said they try to have meets around every 3 months or whenever someone plans one.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
33truballa33 said:
wasnt it in the 100s last summer? i know it was hot as hell... damn global warming :(

when i talked to mike he said they try to have meets around every 3 months or whenever someone plans one.
werd. I want to plan a drive over Stevens Pass and then lunch/dinner in Leavenworth.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts