Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

My name is Craig and i'm from Maryland but in early september i'll be moving down to south carolina in the Columbia area.... Just wanted to say hey and I look forward to meeting some of you.

· Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i'm not worried about seeing only supras lol. Just as long as there are some type of meets where there are cruises.... I hate just looking at cars i'm more into driving them... so i hope yall have some nice roads to cruise down there!

· Freshly Boosted
49 Posts
Well...Columbia probably isn't the best place to cruise around, but the mountains are only like 2 hours away, same as the beach. I am sure if you just post up something about a drive people will join you where every you want.

· DFA Motorsports
2,674 Posts
I live in savannah (about 2 hours away) I have been to the zoo there once....it was nice. Anyways we have a road course and a used to have a drag strip but closed it down due to "noise ordinance". But yeah.... im kinda ranting because its 4:05am and im tired... Yeah Ill get back to this post in the morning when I wake up.

· Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol thats funny there is a TT viper up where i live now too, i think its putting down somewhere around 1500 rwhp... yeah needless to say it doesn't get driven much but when it does i've seen some very surprised faces lol.....

· boosted
130 Posts
haha, yeah myrtle beach really sucks during the winter and summer, but not as bad during the summer. theres not that many supras down here at all. and you'll get that stupid ass question... what kind of car is that??? i had a cop tell me my car was a mitsubishi eclipse. i had to show him my registration..lol.. anyway.. if you def. move down let me know when any of you come to the beach.. i have a 97 supra with boost logic set-up, i always look for other supras close by.. well talk to ya later

· Registered
34 Posts
i live in the chuck and I can’t find any body to work on mk3

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.