Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a home in Waterford Lakes and decided to take a drive around the block to see who my neighbors will be and I couldn't help but notice a sweet looking Supra in the driveway about 10 houses down from me. It was black, lowered with CCW wheels and what looked like a cf wing (RM style). There was also a nice looking SC300 parked at the house too. Anybody on here? Just wanted to say hi. :)

· 8 sec supra chick!
3,030 Posts
Yea that is Marks supra I believe. Then you live down the street from my friend Kelly and Junior because they live across from Marks house... Your also right down the street from where Darin and I live, so occasionally there are quite a few supras in the area :)

· Registered
553 Posts
Ah yes, those are my cars. Its cool to have you in the neighborhood. I'm actually moving pretty soon to Lake Nona (crossing fingers on house closing soon). I guess I'll be closer to Titan and maybe shall throw some money to Nero once its freed up from the house deal.

I didn't know you lived close by Jessica? Different neighborhood?

· 8 sec supra chick!
3,030 Posts
Yea, we live pretty close, just off of like Mark Twain and river Delta roads.

1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's cool Mark, that's too bad you're leaving but congrats on the new home in lake nona, that is a nice area.

Jess, I just saw that Mark Twain road you're talking about. I drove down there to look for the community pool/rec center but I gave up after driving a couple miles down that road without seeing it, lol. That's crazy that so many homes are using the same rec center, it must be crowded....I'll probably never use it anyways. Well, I'm sure I'll pass you driving on lake underhill soon. :beer:

· 8 sec supra chick!
3,030 Posts
Its not crowded at all. Just go from your neighborhood and turn on lake underhill and make a left onto Mark Twain and the community center is on the left shortly after. Is has basketball courts, volleyball courts, pool, outdoor gym, racketball, resturant and so forth. Its all outdoors. Like a big park.

· Registered
5,767 Posts
Nice Troy.. maybe I will one day.. someday.. get that Cuban Sandwich you still owe me =) lol

1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thx Jess...

I live about 10 min from there, I'm semi new to the area as well.. we should all meet up so I can actually know people in FL lol .
Yeah, sounds good. we should have a mini waterford meet.

Nice Troy.. maybe I will one day.. someday.. get that Cuban Sandwich you still owe me =) lol
HAHA!!! It has been so long that if you factor in interest on the cuban...I now owe you a cuban, chips and a drink. lol We gotta have a small meet soon or all head to the track one day.

· MKIV owner since 1996
3,928 Posts
congrats Troy, I was just talking to Vinny and he told be about your new pad. Sounds like you got a great deal! Congrats.

1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
congrats Troy, I was just talking to Vinny and he told be about your new pad. Sounds like you got a great deal! Congrats.
Adam - Thx...Vinny was just telling me about your pool, I just looked up the pics and that setup is sick!!! We gotta talk pools. I am actually the only one on the pond without a pool and i've got plenty of room to put one in, I just don't want to get ripped off and don't really know much about the construction cost.

Troy ,
congrats on takin on the mortage like the rest of us POOR folks.
Now who is gonna clean for you ?Is your mom moving in too or just visitin as needed?
Hope to see ya around ,i still haven`t seen your new ride.

LOL @ Terry! You crack me up. I already worked out a schedule with my mom for her to come by once a week and do laundry/clean, lol. Yeah, just sold the Viper and couldn't help it since I was making over 30% return from what I paid for it. I want to get another but I think I might buy a pool first. You still got your hotrod? How's it running?

i live like 5-7 minutes from there Troy
That sucks, I'm gonna move now!

· Registered
788 Posts
still got it and runs great ,lookin for a new home for it cause i`ve gotten back into Buicks again ,have an 87 T-Type for a daily driver and prefer it actually ,better ole mans car.
Don`t get a pool unless you have kids.They are MEGA expensive to maintain and repair.I`ve had 1 in most of my houses and the best thing i could do would be to dump a load of sand in it!Cleaners ,chemicals,pumps,electric ,bad idea.
Just go to someone else`s house and let them pay the expenses and you enjoy it and go home.

· Registered
788 Posts
still got it and runs great ,lookin for a new home for it cause i`ve gotten back into Buicks again ,have an 87 T-Type for a daily driver and prefer it actually ,better ole mans car.
Don`t get a pool unless you have kids.They are MEGA expensive to maintain and repair.I`ve had 1 in most of my houses and the best thing i could do would be to dump a load of sand in it!Cleaners ,chemicals,pumps,electric ,bad idea.
Just go to someone else`s house and let them pay the expenses and you enjoy it and go home.

1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is true Terry, I don't even really use pools much at all. I was just thinking if I could build one cheap it would add value to the home. Maybe I'll just settle for a hot tub in the porch for now and get another sports car.

when i get back ill be sure to come check out your new pad

me and the boys play football at your rec center soccor fields every friday.. hahaha, you should get in on it
Nice, count me in! qb or te

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.