Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am probably going to move the trac button all the way to the small right slot. For the ppl who have done this, what do u use to keep the button in there? Super glue?
Thanks

·
Registered
193 Posts
easy

It snaps right in like it would in the middle (factory) position. I did this when I mounted my DSBC there. Looks AMAZING.

·
Member Thingy
1,120 Posts
would it be a safe bet then, to assume multiple trac buttons could be "snapped" in place to be wired up to other things?

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
could you post pics of it please?

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
its currently sitting in the slot all the way to the right. It doesnt exactly click in and when u push the trac button, the whole trac button slides back into the dash.

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ranger,

did u have to use any glue or anything or did it snap into place?

·
Registered
346 Posts
s14roller said:
its currently sitting in the slot all the way to the right. It doesnt exactly click in and when u push the trac button, the whole trac button slides back into the dash.
Mine snapped perfectly into place. I had to dremel out a little slit of plastic in the spot where it had to be mounted in the dash because the little black tabs on the trac button don't line up with the spot on the right , but it fits perfectly and does snap in. Did you pull your dash off yet? Once you take off the dash and take out the trac button you'll see how it fits. It's very easy to do. It took me a whole 2 minutes.

Tony

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
FcUk
thanks .

HomeRocks said:
Mine snapped perfectly into place. I had to dremel out a little slit of plastic in the spot where it had to be mounted in the dash because the little black tabs on the trac button don't line up with the spot on the right , but it fits perfectly and does snap in. Did you pull your dash off yet? Once you take off the dash and take out the trac button you'll see how it fits. It's very easy to do. It took me a whole 2 minutes.

Tony
and just like home rocks said ,ill have pics in a day or 2 if you want when my dash is apart.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts