Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Stock Twin 6 spd King
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine manages the Mr Tire on North East Street in Frederick. They are hosting a festival/sale for the local businesses on North East Street this coming Saturday (27th). The festival is to help bring business into the North East Street area while providing sales, coupons, etc to all that attend. There will be food and music by 103.1.

They would like to see 15+ cars to show up and hang out. Make sure your ride is cleaned up nice :).

Businesses involved.
- Mr Tire
- IT Guyz (my company)
- HobbyTown
- Woodsboro bank
- Food Pro
- 103.1 / 106.9
- Local Fire Fighters
- Pizza shop (forgot their name)
- several other small shops

Mr Tire will be giving away several $50 gift cards as well has sales for buy 3 get 1 free on select GoodYear, Pirelli & Yokohama tires.

PLEASE post this text on any other sites for local car enthusiasts.

Address;
901 North East Street
Frederick, MD 21701

Time / Date
Saturday June 27th
11-3

Thanks!!
Matt

· Stock Twin 6 spd King
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
C'mon, nobody is interested?

Just spoke with Justin (store manager at Mr Tire). They will match any tires prices from TireRack.com. So Mr Tire price = TireRack price + shipping

· Stock Twin 6 spd King
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good. I'll have my Supra there if you decide to come out. There will be a free car wash setup for anyone who just wants to stop by to get their daily driver cleaned up.

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Matt

Nice meeting ya. It was a good excuse to take the dawg out. My son had a good time and thanks for the baseball tickets :) Next I'll have to make sure I keep an eye out for flying canopies!

· Stock Twin 6 spd King
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea man, thanks for coming out! I'm glad you won the raffel for the O's tickets. I was talking to Justin (Mr Tire manager) and we are going to put in a permit so we can try to do a car show every 3rd Saturday of every month or something like that. It's a nice area for events like that.

The flying tent was nuts! Next time we'll work on getting a much larger turn out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.